PDA

View Full Version : WhatBra - Solo 4 w/ Guests

WhatBra
11-17-2011, 12:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elxzAFywqVA

bengrover
11-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Beautiful. Skating and filming was perfection. Guests suited brilliantly.

Well done yet again sir. Another amazing vid.

SK8ERatWAR
11-17-2011, 02:58 AM
sick stuff

Boxerman08
11-17-2011, 04:04 AM
sick stuff man, I would've personally liked to see more lines, but that's just me :p I've done that banger before too haha

WhatBra
11-17-2011, 04:19 AM
really boxer? i had no idea, is it in any of your videos lol ?

Boxerman08
11-17-2011, 06:51 AM
haha yeah man, it's just not out yet... will be once Wiltz finishes that full length and uploads it. I did that trick a long time ago lol and I think I saw jerrel do that trick as well after I've done it, but wtv..

Wiltzuh
11-17-2011, 07:19 AM
really boxer? i had no idea, is it in any of your videos lol ?

ARE YOU FUCKING TROLLING DUDE ! You know really well that boxer did it i said it to you hahah =D
Probably worst lying attempt ever, you're fun hahah

Solo was just horrible <3

EDIT: and yes...that was jerrel who was done it before...just couldn't remember before

madsser
11-17-2011, 08:52 AM
Liked most of this.
Not a fan of the simple tricks..like...the goddamn..last 30 seconds..
just fsflips and nollieheel180's down stairs that can be done first try.
I don't enjoy watching that.

but the first half of the solo were very good. Filming were, as allways, beautiful.
and the 270 noseblunts and so on were great. :D

xRiverKing
11-17-2011, 09:18 AM
great vid bro, first clip was really sick but everything was good too. I have clips kicking around if you needed some guests but you found some sick ones anyways haha. I remember when boxer got 2 of his clips. Great edit too

Demzilla
11-17-2011, 09:41 AM
what madsser said.

you keep me happy though.
great edits are great no matter whats in them.

Antwan
11-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Uh.. Hell yeah..
Boxerman with the bonk tail popless flip shut up 180?
Ender
just to name things that stuck out
but
Mellow as fuck
Good as Mellow fuck.

Mage505
11-17-2011, 12:20 PM
That's the way to do it! Nice.

briden
11-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Felt really iffy on choosing this song at first, but you did it justice. This was sick as hell from the first trick to the last, even if a bunch of people have done it already. Edit was fantastic, especially the first and last minute or so. I've watched it like 3 times already trying to write this. You did good, kid.

NotedDerk
11-17-2011, 12:46 PM
fucking love 3OXERMAN, haha.

was that on purpose?

Good shit though

CKYdude93
11-17-2011, 01:49 PM
That was really good WhatBra! Song was chill and filming was perfect as usual.

WhatBra
11-17-2011, 03:17 PM
fucking love 3OXERMAN, haha.

was that on purpose?

Good shit though

lol it is what the font does, it happens on the B in my name also

MarcoPoloUSN
11-17-2011, 05:12 PM
That was a good ender. You have really polished your skating and filming. Nice video Wb :)

I actually like the bs and fs flips... the gaps. Its a beautiful thing to watch. Its all about the rotation and the filming. The filming is BIG, and Whatbra mastered it in this part. It looked goood. However I will say...

I don't want to see any more damn wallies.

xRiverKing
11-17-2011, 07:05 PM
That was a good ender. You have really polished your skating and filming. Nice video Wb :)

I actually like the bs and fs flips... the gaps. Its a beautiful thing to watch. Its all about the rotation and the filming. The filming is BIG, and Whatbra mastered it in this part. It looked goood. However I will say...

I don't want to see any more damn wallies.

I agree about the gaps. I am not very good at filming them so I don't do very many, but they look sick.

I think some people can't see the difference between "first try tricks" and making tricks look proper... There is a difference haha.

Boxerman08
11-17-2011, 07:50 PM
I think some people can't see the difference between "first try tricks" and making tricks look proper... There is a difference haha.

Fully agree with this. Sometimes to simplest tricks can take a shitload of time.

WhatBra
11-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Fully agree with this. Sometimes to simplest tricks can take a shitload of time.

well it didn't take a while to get them, but they sure as hell wern't first try, filming has to be good and stuff and the way i do the trick, was hoping someone would notice that lol but most are just like.. thats too easy and shit

Boxerman08
11-18-2011, 05:23 AM
well it didn't take a while to get them, but they sure as hell wern't first try, filming has to be good and stuff and the way i do the trick, was hoping someone would notice that lol but most are just like.. thats too easy and shit

yeah i know what you mean. I know it doesn't take a shitload of time, I exaggerated saying that, but I know what you mean.

SK8ERatWAR
11-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Nah man, I think most of the guys know how hard it is to get the correct height, rotation and filming you wanna get ;)

Ayreon
11-18-2011, 10:08 AM
I felt there were to many simple gaps down stair sets and stuff. Just seemed to be some filler.

Other than that i'd turn vignette off, on the other hand most people do that these days so it on is a good change.

Really good tricks tho. ender was crazy. and its always nice to get some guests to keep the community strong.

RobDog
11-20-2011, 06:33 PM
that back 360 double flip was perfect!

MF JORDAN
11-21-2011, 04:45 AM
If this was facebook i would "like this"