PDA

View Full Version : Park servers are down

riki2cool
11-20-2011, 12:28 AM
I don't know if this has happened to everyone, but I can't access the park section. When I try to open up the park section the ea page just get blank, even though I can access the graphics section. I even try opening up the PS3 tab, but no luck.

As I said, I don't know if this has happened to anyone else. I have an XBOX 360 by the way.

ay platypus
11-20-2011, 02:53 AM
yeh i went to upload a park last night to fluckit but cant get the pics or park link up soo i think we'll just have to wait :(

robertofool
11-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Does your "Skate.Park" section work in the game? Mine was working last night for about 20 minutes and then I got the "unable to connect to EA" or whatever it says. I'm not able to view parks or anything in the game nor can I on my computer. This sucks.

xRiverKing
11-22-2011, 01:22 PM
well without the website you aren't able to take off clips or have other people dl parks (most not friends).

just gunna have to be patient...

Roke
11-25-2011, 12:58 AM
EA does this from time to time to weed out the casual players and OGs. Wait it out or roll the diceeeeee ;)

Boris Magee
11-30-2011, 02:48 PM
yeah, i have this too
i really hope it gets fixed because recently my skate 3 has been rejuvinated by the discovery of all the amazing CAPs people have made so without CAPs, no skate 3 for me
my current collection of parks will keep me going for a while though