PDA

View Full Version : CNBS - The Resurrection. - Park Builders. Sign up inside, looking for 1 filmer/editor

Duce NLS
11-21-2011, 02:14 PM
Howdy all and welcome to CNBS.

CNBS will be the park builders elite. We will have one filmer, who will download, film and edit consistently, providing a regular and constant source of shorts for park promos and team antics. If you want to be a part of what we do and filming is your thing, apply on the new thread.

We will keep in regular contact, provide feedback and guide each other to improve our parks, failure to keep a regular source of parks and communication will lead to immediate dismissal.

There will be no secondaries, no board sponsors, you won't need to be if we do this right.

I am open to offers from anyone who wants to apply to join us, I want the team and, respectively the parks and vids to be about fun.

That's why we do this after all.

If you want on, speak up.

"The revolution will now be televised..."

Peace.

Duce NLS
11-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Team to date:

Duce
Ohmid
Drawls
Fully

Duce NLS
11-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Parks:

ay platypus
11-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Erm nice idea man! But what do u meen by elite? Is it like only good park builders or any one can join. Last thing as a park builder my self (and other park builders will agree) it really hard to keep a constent flow of park, you sometimes can lose all enthusiasm and go in to a rut which takes 2 or more weeks to get out of. Well any good luck hope it goes well for you man!

xRiverKing
11-23-2011, 10:04 PM
I have released 1 park in the last 6 months haha

ay platypus
11-24-2011, 04:55 AM
oh yeh sorry forgot to add im in if you want me but cant promise a constent flow of parks :L

Duce NLS
11-24-2011, 07:23 AM
People are welcome to join, I don't expect a park a week but having some level of consistency would be good, the point of the team is to help each other out of those ruts.

Need the park servers back up so people can start posting parks to try out.

Re the elite, yes, only the best. If people want on they have to make a park that impresses me, if its good enough it will be that persons first park release for CNBS.

River, dude, your parks are tight, you need to get back in the game. Peace

Ohmidineffect
11-24-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm with this idea!

Duce NLS
11-24-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm with this idea!

Alright, that's what I'm talking about, let's see your park broski, peace

FullyFl4RED00
11-24-2011, 02:38 PM
Hey Duce! I really like that you want to focus on cap building and filming at caps...I've wanted to make vids at my parks for awhile now but I just have no editing skills at all. I have a few parks on the works so next time your online hit me up!

Ladd279
11-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Good luck on the team love the whole concept for park builders. Is this just xbox?

Duce NLS
11-27-2011, 02:01 PM
That's the plan at the moment but only because I can't test the parks, but if you wanna throw one up I'm not against someone taking that first post. Fully, awesome, every time I go on it tells me the servers are down, can't seem.to get online, so invite me when you add me on... Peace

briden
11-27-2011, 02:53 PM
I don't have a cap card, so I'm pretty useless right now. BUT when the servers come back, I'm down to film anyone.

sk8goat
11-27-2011, 03:06 PM
let me know what you need! i'll show you one of my parks!

TheMaster
11-27-2011, 03:32 PM
im down, unless ur just looking for a filmer :P

Duce NLS
12-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Easy all, sorry I've been off for a while, I had to have an operation n some shit removed but I'm recovering now sk all good.

I'm also back on the park building thing, so shall get some up soon.

Team so far is myself, Mf.Drawls, Fully and Ohmid.

I wanna say, I've skated Fullys new fantasy factory and a street scene of Drawls both of which are shit hot, can't wait for server reboot and the surge of parks to follow.

I'm open to anyone joining that wants to, add me on xbl n show me what you got.

Peace all

Ohmidineffect
12-18-2011, 04:55 AM
Sheesh, good to hear that you're good man, I've been bogged down with finals (thesis year of college whoop whoop -__-) and holiday hours at work but I'm about to come into some free time my xbox live is shot though I think :(

Duce NLS
12-18-2011, 06:00 AM
Bless dude, I look forward to your return.

The rest of you guys add me on xbl: Duce NLS

Peace

Duundermifflin
12-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Duunder wants in! i just need to purchase a mic and im set.

Duce NLS
12-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Cool man, get on it... That and uploading parks ha ha.

Right, guys, feeeeeeedback!

Ohmid, LRC is dope, lovely chill park, some really creative flowing lines, props.

Drawls, rl spots, what can I say maynnne, the bank spot n low rail spots looking fucking stupendous, but why only half a park?!?!? I was so happy to dl n then wounded! Let us see your magic... N not your black wand ha ha.

Fully, that tf you've just done for someone, is, literally, fucking mental. Not overly keen on the colour/dark but the park is unreal good. One of the best I've ever skated. N that spine... ooohweee. You got some work to be doing to make the CNBS one better ha ha.

Also, sorry to be a Wang, but can we get some CNBS repping going on?
It's strictly CNBS only, no Pandora, no nada... Please =]

Keep em coming guys! Peace

MF JORDAN
12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
I uploaded "RL spots" to show someone. but I do have
a double rock i've been working on.

Ohmidineffect
12-18-2011, 10:41 PM
You mean like reppin on my character in game, my little bio thing on fluck it or park posts. I still ride my cnbs pro model, but I don't wanna be douchey but I can't just not rep pandora and only rep CNBS if I belong to both, Can't I just rep both teams? or is that too much too ask?

Duce NLS
12-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Drawls.its cool man, the spots there were fucking beautiful, I just love your parks n wanna see more... Upload that badboy you took me to!

Ohmid, to be honest dude, no, you can't. You couldn't ride for baker and zoo york...
You can't be on 2 park builder teams, doesn't work. It's up to you dude, no pressure but you know you'd be welcome.

Add me up if you wanna try out all. Peace

Ohmidineffect
12-19-2011, 07:12 PM
I hate to say it, and I really do hate to say it, but if I can't be on both I'm gunna have to stick with Pandora. When I first played this game I aspired to get on board with that unit and being invited on to it made me ecstatic. I love you guys, and I'm sure you'll come up with ill shit without me, can't wait to shred what you've got! Be easy guys, I'll see you on xbox live :D

MF JORDAN
12-20-2011, 01:40 AM
I hate to say it, and I really do hate to say it, but if I can't be on both I'm gunna have to stick with Pandora. When I first played this game I aspired to get on board with that unit and being invited on to it made me ecstatic. I love you guys, and I'm sure you'll come up with ill shit without me, can't wait to shred what you've got! Be easy guys, I'll see you on xbox live :D

No...wait Ohmid. you've typed such a nice book but. you should have taken a look at the team.
you an Fully. are both on other park makein teams.we should just try an work something out.
i know we can thing of something.That won't lead to everyone off the team

Ohmidineffect
12-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Oh, I saw that fully was on it too, but I don't speak for other people hahah, I figured he has to make his own choice. If we're all wiling to work something out then let's do it!

Duce NLS
12-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Easy,

Man, are you guys ever not awkward ha ha?!?!
I'm pretty sure that's what you originally said about CNBS dude... Funny.
My problem is, I hated it when it was a skate team and every park n everything I see has Pandora on it (nothing against Pandora), when its a park team how's that gonna work? Who gets your best parks? Who gets priority? Do you have time to do enough for both?
I want you on dude, same reason I put you in CNBS originally, but I won't beg,
If you can ease my mind on how it would work then hopefully we can sort something.

I'm a lil disappointed, hopefully positive moves from here on out..

Peace

Howre the parks going guys?

MF JORDAN
12-20-2011, 03:45 PM
well how bout you all get cnbs tats ?

Duce NLS
12-20-2011, 04:46 PM
well how bout you all get cnbs tats ?

Dude, I'm a tattooist... Don't tempt me ha ha...

Peace

Ohmidineffect
12-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Remember how I did the clinic? It was both CNBS and Pandora on the feed title. I don't give either team "ownership to my parks". Both teams can claim ownership if thats the case, all i want is people to skate em. It's never ever a big deal for me sharing it. I never do parks for primarily one team, just when cnbs seemed like it was falling out I stopped putting our name on it. When I build one park it counts for both. However if I get a request from you or them then it get's done, though i don't expect requests as we are park builders hahah. No awkwardness at all man! As it is, everything I do is going toward eastborough anyway. Which reminds me, if anyone has any ideas fort hat let me know!

Duce NLS
12-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Fuck it man why not... But how do you fancy a park with a few detailed famous spots that haven't been over done mixed together?

That's what I'd like to see for anyone trying out too BTW, show me your remake and creative skills merged.

Peace

briden
12-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Fuck it man why not... But how do you fancy a park with a few detailed famous spots that haven't been over done mixed together?

That's what I'd like to see for anyone trying out too BTW, show me your remake and creative skills merged.

Peace

Invite coming soon

MF JORDAN
12-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Invite coming soon

this guy makes good Spots an we share ice cream sooo....yea

Duce NLS
01-05-2012, 04:00 AM
That's cool, still waiting on that invite... Anyone else? Peace

Duce NLS
02-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Briden, Platypus, both of you have put out sick parks of late, if you'd like to be on CNBS, we should talk.

Any spot requests from anyone?

Stop being dead! Ha peace

Ohmidineffect
02-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Nothing as of yet, I'm building a bridge and chinatown as well a college and little italy and my church. so I've got my hands full at the moment hahah

Duce NLS
02-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Nice man, looking forward to those. Wish I hadn't deleted my church, was half done, could've given you a head start ha ha. May have to try again though hmmm. On a pro spot remakes merged with artistic license thing at the moment. I remade the Penny chain bank spot... May do an exact remake just for the sake of it.

I fancy doing another storm, just need to see if you're all interested.

What you think re Briden n Platypus? Some other kid online, took me to some sick parks, was gonna invite him to try out but seemed a bit douchey. Give him a chance next time I see him on.

My golds down which is murder, but hopefully won't be too long.

Any park or spot requests from anyone?

Peace

ay platypus
02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Hay man would love to be on the team THANKS! and yeh I'd be up for a park storm if that's were we are headed!

Ohmidineffect
02-06-2012, 04:01 PM
A storm brewing...

Duce NLS
02-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Easy,

Just need Drawls n Fully to get involved n hopefully Briden n we'll get things moving.

I have a few changes in mind for this storm, keep things fresh. Partaking is not optional if you want on the team, no point being on else is there ha ha.

Platypus, welcome dude, soon as I have gold back ill invite you properly.
Can you edit vids etc? I need someone who can do park promos etc...

Ohmid, start stirring those imaginative juices...

Also, I need everyone on the team to have a camera, be it digi, phone or whatever. If that's a problem, speak now.

So, anyone fancy some sort of communication, feels a bit like talking to an empty room.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
A camera for what I have many cameras but why? and my juices never stop flowing hahahah

ay platypus
02-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Dont worry about the team invite...

sick I think that this park storm should be a hooded looking forward to it!!!

And no sorry can't edit and am horrible at filming but Im working on it!

Duce NLS
02-07-2012, 12:16 AM
A camera for what I have many cameras but why? and my juices never stop flowing hahahah

Because I think we'd all benefit from a team length/girth showdown... Or just wait n see when the storm comes =P
Peace

Deacon
02-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Would you accept a guest builder for the park storm? the last time was a lot of fun.

Oh and I still have all the clips from the previous incarnaiton of CNBS, once my FL is done I can do some editing for you guys.

Duce NLS
02-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Dude, you know you're always welcome. Should never have left =P

Roflcopter
02-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Hey Duce, you remember that DIY type park I was building a long time ago? Well, i never finished it, but i was wondering if you wanted it to do whatever with, i remember you saying something about having a basement with a miniramp or some shit, sounded cool.
Anyway, just tell me if you do

Duce NLS
02-19-2012, 06:29 PM
Ok so I need park storm numbers asap. On a serious note, I'm tired of wasting my time so if you aren't in, consider yourself off CNBS.

I need confirmations so far we have:

Me
Ohmid
Platypus
Xp

So, fully, Briden, Drawls, Duunder, I need to hear from you,
Anyone else wants in speak now.

Peace

FullyFl4RED00
02-19-2012, 06:56 PM
hell yeah im in.

Duce NLS
02-23-2012, 03:20 AM
Just the four of us then if that's cool? Drawls, I'm done dude, you never take part in anything.

I'll post up the storm form later with details,

Let's blow some minds =]

Ohmidineffect
02-24-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm in I'm just handling a bit of stuff for school//trying to get my first PS3 park out in between, once that's settled I'm down.

ay platypus
03-02-2012, 02:25 AM
I'll post up the storm form later with details,
Let's blow some minds =]
Looking farward to it!!

briden
03-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Damn sorry about not replying, as I seriously never check the team forum I really didn't know. Duce hit me up next time you see me on, I'm interested.

FullyFl4RED00
03-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Let's get this storm started I need some inspiration!!!

Duce NLS
03-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Park storm part 2

Ok, so we have:
Briden,
Platypus,
Fully,
Myself,
Xp &
Ohmid.

The storm prerequisites will be below. All sections must be completed in full. Subsequently, all sections must fill the description provided when built with allowance for necessary artistic license.

The park storms must ALL be posted and uploaded by midnight on April 1st.

All parks must be named with the prefix PS2 at the beginning.

Park Storm Round 2:

Select one famous spot from a video. At least one clear and detailed photo or a YouTube link with time details must be provided. Be imaginative! :

Describe a spot of your own creation and how you envision skating it/ what trick you would do so the builder can create it to requirement. :

Using your own photography equipment, provide a photo of a skate spot that you would love to skate that's local to you, let us see what inspires you, what gets you amped. :

Describe one overall theme that carries throughout the storm, where would you like to be filming?

Describe one area within the storm, it may even be an extension of one of the spots you provided to encompass or enlarge a spot you want to skate. :

Find something really unique in a video part, a quirky spot or spot that provides an alternative use to the prescribed norm. Please provide a YouTube link and time to view. :

Most importantly, have fun and get inspired!

I look forward, as usual, to seeing what magic you guys come up with.

Enjoy riding the storm.

Peace

Duce NLS
03-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Once everyone has replied I will pass these out among you so everyone knows what they are building.

Peace

Duce NLS
03-03-2012, 04:30 AM
Dude, sorry to be a pain but can you copy n paste the form and fill it out, you missed half what it asked for.

It's all there to be read dude.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
03-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Gotta wait til the rain dies down to get good pics. :/ I'm not fucking up my camera haha

Ohmidineffect
03-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Main street shopping district/financial district. (2 different areas in the same storm)

Select one famous spot from a video. At least one clear and detailed photo or a YouTube link with time details must be provided. Be imaginative! :
The Pyramid ledges
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMjRmknxQew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hSUNWlQxUg&feature=relatedIt's hard spot to build in game (i've tried!) but there are SO many ways to hit em, definitely a famous spot
http://jacksonsny.com/skatemap/htmls_features/_pyramid_ls_sets.html this link has more pics of it

Describe a spot of your own creation and how you envision skating it/ what trick you would do so the builder can create it to requirement. : "Rainbow bank" It's a bank that arcs in the shape of a rainbow with a hollow spot underneath for grass, you should be able to ride up and powerslide blunt the peak of the rainbow.

Using your own photography equipment, provide a photo of a skate spot that you would love to skate that's local to you, let us see what inspires you, what gets you amped. :
http://quartersnacks.com/spots/brooklyn/bushwick-greenpoint-williamsburg/greenstreets-park/ THIS. Everything local to me is kinda sucky, my friends told me about this spot and sent me the link, I bookmarked it but I never went.

Describe one overall theme that carries throughout the storm, where would you like to be filming?

Describe one area within the storm, it may even be an extension of one of the spots you provided to encompass or enlarge a spot you want to skate. :I want there to be a shopping center with loads of window ledges and wave ledge platers to gap on to one gap on to the next one and manual the last

Find something really unique in a video part, a quirky spot or spot that provides an alternative use to the prescribed norm. Please provide a YouTube link and time to view. :
2:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m22uSwT1MU
They're called the bubble banks, look em up!

ay platypus
03-04-2012, 02:12 AM
http://artschoolvets.com/blog/motherfuckindaviddeery/files/2010/07/DSC06594.jpg cupple of these would be so fun to skate!

Describe a spot of your own creation and how you envision skating it/ what trick you would do so the builder can create it to requirement. : my spot is a medium sized 4 flat 4 the to handrails to the side of the set the should be in line but not joint together for smooth gap bs boredslide on the lower rail!

Using your own photography equipment, provide a photo of a skate spot that you would love to skate that's local to you, let us see what inspires you, what gets you amped. : okey not my photos or fliming (only video of us skating it is at bad angle) but we skate this spot a lot and its really fun. its a gap over a up ramp to flat we call it key gap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqLu_q2dSFc&feature=related

Describe one overall theme that carries throughout the storm, where would you like to be filming? iner city old town

Describe one area within the storm, it may even be an extension of one of the spots you provided to encompass or enlarge a spot you want to skate. : okey so a down town area a small down hill sectoin maby? ledges lots of stair sets and orignal gaps!!! lots of brick and concreat.

Find something really unique in a video part, a quirky spot or spot that provides an alternative use to the prescribed norm. Please provide a YouTube link and time to view. : okey this spot looks so fun to skate its really really quirky (7:40) if you havent seen the video its worth a watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtLxB4gNL8

good luck to all and enjoy!!!

briden
03-04-2012, 09:57 PM
2:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m22uSwT1MU
They're called the bubble banks, look em up!

I'mma take pictures real soon and make a full post, but I just gotta say I've skated this spot IRL, and that's gonna be hard as shit to make.

Ohmidineffect
03-04-2012, 11:29 PM
I know :D the fun is in the challenge!

MF JORDAN
03-07-2012, 10:09 AM
I'mma take pictures real soon and make a full post, but I just gotta say I've skated this spot IRL, and that's gonna be hard as shit to make.

Switch Front 3 heel ? jk.

briden
03-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Finally done with the paris park and video so I'm all in for this.

Clipper hubbas/stairs, really famous and I've skated a couple really big remakes. One to size would be awesome though... Rowley's last bit of his Really Sorry part @5:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ehlIOEOEEg4#t=351s

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/440/files/2012/02/SKB0412_COV.jpg

Describe a spot of your own creation and how you envision skating it/ what trick you would do so the builder can create it to requirement. :
The main attraction would be a long triple set, maybe a 4 flat 4 flat 4, with a 2 identical kinked rails that let you actually grind or slide through the kinks. I know that's asking a lot (thanks EA) but somebody's gotta be able to do it. Then on the other side of one rail would be banks that go along with the stairs, like handicapped ramps, and then have the exact same rail on the other side of the stairs, and on the other side of that rail would be one really long slope, for pop-over tricks.

Two cement slabs, one with a little concrete poured. Small hole in the middle of the steeper one, people go up the quarter and grind over the hole then drop in, or gap from the qp to the mellower slab (about 1 foot gap between). It's in a big empty parking lot behind a manufacturing building. Lots of pallets lying around.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff19/briden108/Bankspot.jpg

Describe one overall theme that carries throughout the storm, where would you like to be filming? Sidewalks and curb cuts. Nothing too specific, but I love curb cuts.

Describe one area within the storm, it may even be an extension of one of the spots you provided to encompass or enlarge a spot you want to skate.
I'd love to see a "backalley" spot, maybe some diy or a bump or a small loading dock between buildings and off the main street.

Small mellow quarterpipe, raised up off the ground, at the 4-minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-LWahoH4BJc#t=241s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-LWahoH4BJc#t=241s

Goon_Panda
03-26-2012, 01:27 AM
Is this team multi-console?

I've been working on a street-league inspired plaza. Although I haven't had much progresd recently. I think i've been playing too much MiNi NiNjAS. (LOL).

Ohmidineffect
03-26-2012, 12:37 PM
I think it's just xbox man, sorry :/ necessary bump though! DUCE WHAT OF THE PARK STORM SIR?

Goon_Panda
03-26-2012, 11:50 PM
http://openclipart.org/people/bogaut/Untitled-1.svg

Duce NLS
03-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Sorry guys my internets been down for a while.
Still waiting on the remainders to post their storm dude, can't do anything til they're all here...

I'll get mine up too.

How is everyone?

Also, the skateshop thing, may have re emerged as a viable reality... Excited much!?!??!

Peace

Ohmidineffect
03-27-2012, 10:04 AM
The real life thing? PM me things!

ay platypus
04-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Is park storm happening or is cnbs dead...again?

Duce NLS
04-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Listen, I have a real life to live, skate 3 is not the centre of my existence.
I have some heavy shit going on in my life, my apologies that keeping on top of this slipped my mind.

ay platypus
04-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Thats not what I'm saying and I'm sorry to hear you got shit going on
I'm out it was good whilst it lasted hope the shit works Out for you!