PDA

View Full Version : Skate 4

Dusky Demon NL
11-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Is there any news / suggestions / rumors that there will be another sequel?

(I know, you're dissapointed seeing the title and then this shit)

Cerebus_
11-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Sorry to bring this to you but, there wont be any Skate 4.

replicant
11-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Skate 4 has been renamed Tony Hawk 2012.

NotedDerk
11-28-2011, 02:43 PM
This is going to happen time and time again with new people that migrate over here from ea's forums, maybe there needs to be a stickied thread here stating...

'NEWCOMERS; INFORMATION ON SKATE 4 INSIDE; OPEN.'

Then some quick, whack joke...
like '...nope, too bad.'

unplannedman
11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
this is going to happen time and time again with new people that migrate over here from ea's forums, maybe there needs to be a stickied thread here stating...

'newcomers; information on skate 4 inside; open.'

then some quick, whack joke...
Like '...nope, too bad.'

hahaha

i am a snail
11-28-2011, 07:33 PM
This is going to happen time and time again with new people that migrate over here from ea's forums, maybe there needs to be a stickied thread here stating...

like '...nope, too bad.'
psyche!

illmaticAK47
11-29-2011, 01:09 AM

like '...nope, too bad.'

lol

madsser
11-29-2011, 01:12 AM

like '...nope, too bad.'

I don't get it....

scareforce18
11-29-2011, 01:42 AM
"they" said there wouldn't be another Duke Nukem...there shoudln't have been...but there was. if there ever was a skate 4 comin you can be sure it wouldn't take over 10 years to get here. you'd think EA would want to dust itself off and try again cause S3 was a tragedy really. but you can be sure theres gonna be another Tony Hawk.....the pro skater gets the last laugh i guess

WORBBLY
11-29-2011, 02:20 AM
Someone e-mail Tony and tell him to buy the Skate franchise and pick up where EA/BB left off. Tbh Tony Hawk's skateboarding could pretty much rip off Skate and no one would give a shit because Skate is done. There's already Shaun White Skateboaring and we really don't need another arcade skateboarding game for 8 year olds.

Fuck it. Someone get me his e-mail and I'll do it.

Slamooh
11-29-2011, 03:02 AM
http://www.ifc.com/blogs/ifc-now/images/rhett-link-commercial-kings-chuck-testa-nope-ifc.jpg

"they" said there wouldn't be another Duke Nukem...there shoudln't have been...but there was.
you 're wrong
DN3D was released in 1996
DNF was announced in 1997

unplannedman
11-29-2011, 05:04 AM
Someone e-mail Tony and tell him to buy the Skate franchise and pick up where EA/BB left off. Tbh Tony Hawk's skateboarding could pretty much rip off Skate and no one would give a shit because Skate is done. There's already Shaun White Skateboaring and we really don't need another arcade skateboarding game for 8 year olds.

Fuck it. Someone get me his e-mail and I'll do it.
doitnao

madsser
11-29-2011, 05:15 AM
http://www.ifc.com/blogs/ifc-now/images/rhett-link-commercial-kings-chuck-testa-nope-ifc.jpg

you 're wrong
DN3D was released in 1996
DNF was announced in 1997

don't really get where you're getting at here?

Slamooh
11-29-2011, 05:21 AM
"It's like the Skate Project is still alive"
"Nope, Chuck Testa"

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/nope-chuck-testa

sorry

madsser
11-29-2011, 05:27 AM
"It's like the Skate Project is still alive"
"Nope, Chuck Testa"

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/nope-chuck-testa

sorry

Lol, i got that, it was more the thing about the duke nukem series. Like, you know they made a new one this year right? ;)

Slamooh
11-29-2011, 05:34 AM
sorry i know i'm weird
picture was for the whole S4 topic
about duke nukem i pointed out that he was wrong when comparing with Duke Nukem Forever...Duke Nukem dev team didn't get fired and the sequel was announced right after DN3D release.
I played Duke Nukem Forever, it took 14 years, it's a terrible game

madsser
11-29-2011, 09:18 AM
It is a terrible game.
and I see where you're getting at. That was kind of a stretch.

lol xD

scareforce18
11-30-2011, 02:44 AM
i don't care about circumstances, what i was saying was that everyone, including the dev team was saying there will not be another Duke Nukem. do any of you remember reading articles about the game being canned, then picked back up, then canned again, then being picked up again to finally release? a lot of people assumed it wouldn't come out but it did.

Dusky Demon NL
12-04-2011, 05:03 AM

like '...nope, too bad.'

Ok, let's take a better look at this post:

This is going to happen time and time again with new people that migrate over here from ea's forums

I have never in my life been on the EA forums. And even if I had, fuck that shit.

new people

Look at your join date. Now look at my join date. Oops!

maybe there needs to be a stickied thread here stating...

That is actually a good idea.

Blablabla, trying to be cool and funny on the internet

I didn't get that. Was it supposed to be a joke? Enlighten me.

So, with that being said, I really don't give a shit if there's be gonna be a Skate 4. As long as EA Black Box is now developing a snowboard game with the realism of Skate OG, also hardcore mode (that actually works, so no reversed rail magnetism bullshit either).

madsser
12-04-2011, 05:32 AM

I have never in my life been on the EA forums. And even if I had, fuck that shit.

So, with that being said, I really don't give a shit if there's be gonna be a Skate 4. As long as EA Black Box is now developing a snowboard game with the realism of Skate OG, also hardcore mode (that actually works, so no reversed rail magnetism bullshit either).

Well, Noted is a vet in the skate community. We all love him and we all respect him. No one knows who you are. That's why he used "new guy".
And he's a very amusing person..

And don't take shit personal.

new guy....

NotedDerk
12-04-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm not cool, where did you ever get that idea? haha.

and madsser sumed it up quite well, but for what it's worth, i'm sorry my reply upset you.

unplannedman
12-04-2011, 06:08 PM

you're a jerk

thesignguy
12-04-2011, 06:23 PM
using "reversed rail magnetism" in a sentence leads me to believe you have been on the EA forums before.

Don't lie when you are proving yourself right.

Antwan
12-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Well SG some forum guys play online in public sessions I think I've caught similar words in chat before.

These threads always end up in some kind of disagreement
Fuck this fuck that ea suks grinds are hard
I've been in sessions with people that make hardcore look like easy with low pop
Put in what you want out
No Skate is ever going to feel the same as the last.
Clearly not possible so man up and find your work arounds.

Oh and never get frustrated.. it's a game.. game for fun..
A skateboarding game no less..
I always go into the new skate with no expectations.
Appreciate what you still have;
3 skateboard simulation titles with plenty to do.

I'll lightly touch base on this too something I've always thought was funny
People say they want something new they want additions but when it comes time to learn how to utilize what they have been given
they give up, they complain and deny.

thesignguy
12-05-2011, 11:08 AM
he has/had another account that he posted videos and parks. So he has been to EA
I agree with him on all his points its just unfortunate he came asking about S4, hes gonna get blasted by peeps no matter what on that

jerr bear
12-05-2011, 11:09 AM
+1 for Chuck Testa

Dusky Demon NL
12-06-2011, 01:36 AM
using "reversed rail magnetism" in a sentence leads me to believe you have been on the EA forums before.

Don't lie when you are proving yourself right.

Is that a thing on the EA forums then? 'Cause I really thought long and hard about how I was going to phrase it and I thought I did quite well. :P

he has/had another account that he posted videos and parks. So he has been to EA
I agree with him on all his points its just unfortunate he came asking about S4, hes gonna get blasted by peeps no matter what on that

What is it with you people and EA forums? :P What is happening there that is so sickening? I couldn't tell, because I have never in my life visited the EA forums. :P

Also, I posted parks indeed. I posted before too. Somehow my postcount reset or something? I also remember this forum not being vBulletin, maybe that has something to do with it?

thesignguy
12-06-2011, 07:32 AM
It has always been vBulletin I'm pretty positive
As far as EA forum goes, this place was always a safe refuse for "the more mature" Fluckit was created before the EA forum therefore it is the oldest of all the skate forums for what thats worth. Most of the members that have been here since the early days didn't care about Teams and being to much of this or that. Just a place where we could hang out and get away from all the bullshit that some of the other forums bring with it.

Kapnn
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
agreed and no one cares who is a vet! @madsser FUCK OFF!!!!

Mark the Sith
12-18-2011, 06:38 PM
So, no Skate 4 then? ;D

madsser
12-18-2011, 10:08 PM
agreed and no one cares who is a vet! @madsser FUCK OFF!!!!

Who are you? ;)