PDA

View Full Version : Lifeblood Skateboards: We must bleed full length

unplannedman
11-29-2011, 07:43 PM
http://vimeo.com/32713802

unplannedman
11-29-2011, 07:45 PM
That was probably one of the sickest videos I've ever seen. Glad to see that roof spot up here in Minnie (the one Kowalski 360 hardflipped) is getting some attention. I thought it was cool that everyone in the video skates alot of tranny. This video had less street than hesh law. It made me glad to see that there are still companies that won't put you on the team unless you skate tranny well. Even the young bucks can destroy a QP. No shortage of bastard plants in that video either. This company is severely underrated. These guys go to every spot with imminent destruction in mind. These guys are only missing Raney Beres and Nolan Johnson. There need to be more companies like these. Wait a second, I just thought, LifeBlood Wizard tour anyone?

briden
11-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Just watched this the other day, such a sick video from start to finish, and Kowalskis ender, holy SHIT. There definitely needs to be more companies out there like this, their whole vibe is just awesome.

NotedDerk
11-30-2011, 12:47 PM
you mother focker, I didn't see this, otherwise I wouldn't have made mine.

knexzor
12-01-2011, 05:55 AM
Finally got around to watching this. I knew it would be awesome but fuck, exceeded my expectations.
I love the Bacon team. Uh, I mean... Lifeblood...