PDA

View Full Version : This is why nothing is getting fixed!

Im Ricky I Win
12-02-2011, 06:54 PM
I know complaining on my first post on this site is not good, I'm usually a laid back chill dude but this is enough bullshit to make any skate fan upset.
So guys I spent about 3 hours talking to EA support on Live Chat and not one of them new what the hell they were talking about. One guy even said: Do you play Skate 3 on (PS3,PC,orXBOX360) Obviously they dont have people working for them that know much because skate series is not for PC. Anyway I made a video with the direct chat logs put into it and im trying to spread it around so that EA sees it and gets there shit straight. Please watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN7DXl1UbN4
Thanks,
Ricky

FullyFl4RED00
12-02-2011, 07:36 PM
many of these people barely speak english, they have rehearsed answers to questions, and they have NO real power to fix anything related to any EA problem thats on their end. The most they can do is file a report that gets overlooked because well...so many people buy EA's stuff whats a few hundred or thousand customers?. These people are working from their home computers with very little if any hands on experience with fixing games...they were trained to respond to problems with the types of answers we have all seen...and thats it. The problem won't get fixed unless someone with power wants it to get fixed, but why would they? This game isn't profitable compared to other things they could invest their time into.

FullyFl4RED00
12-02-2011, 07:39 PM
btw this is the only xbox game i play unlike 99% of the other people that play...so I'm one of the very very very few customers they will lose if the game goes under, everyone else will still buy there stuff and they know that.

Im Ricky I Win
12-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Yes this is the only game I play also, that is why it is so frustrating. But I Think if i can get that video around, maybe send it to EA, they will actually think about who they hire for supprt.

Antwan
12-02-2011, 08:46 PM
EA is a Monopoly
http://i1-win.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/EA-Games-icons-pack_1.png
http://i1-win.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/EA-Games-icons-pack_1.png

unplannedman
12-02-2011, 10:40 PM
You should do what MagicNarcossis did when the upload servers were down and dig deep, email executives, you aren't gonna get shit done by talking to chat

replicant
12-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Speaking on behalf of all fake EA Admins I want to thank you for bringing this problem to our attention and assure you that we have our best people working on it.

jerr bear
12-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Last time we faced this problem, I managed to contact that EA_BGY dude or something. He seemed to care about us and actually asked questions that made sense.

bengrover
12-03-2011, 11:01 AM
This is why nothing is getting fixed:

Battlefield.

saunders420
12-03-2011, 01:16 PM
I believe it has everything to do with the Origin.
Every game EA has made and is making uses or will use Origin. Origin was never around during Skate. And ever since it has been initiated into the forums/login etc everything has gone to shit. Skate side, I don't know how many other games have been affected, but This community definitely got the "short end of the stick".

They are too scared to admit Skate has no relevance to them, even though the audience is still there. Seems as if they don't want to spend anymore money where it isn't needed.

WORBBLY
12-03-2011, 02:06 PM
^Pretty much this.

Clayfighter
12-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Origin was the stupidest decision ever made. It ruined so
Much just so we could be logged into their store, which noone uses. I've spent hours trying to get things fixed as all it's gotten me is a discount on games I don't want.

SK8ERatWAR
12-04-2011, 06:33 AM
god fucking damnit! They just don't give a fuck about their customers..
Where can I chat with that support?
I want to do something about this, maybe someone can give me the e-mail of some guys that can make a difference in helping us..
and jerrel, maybe you can try to contact that dude again..

WORBBLY
12-04-2011, 07:16 AM
god fucking damnit! They just don't give a fuck about their customers..
Where can I chat with that support?
I want to do something about this, maybe someone can give me the e-mail of some guys that can make a difference in helping us..
and jerrel, maybe you can try to contact that dude again..

Try and send him a PM... Doubt it'll do much tbh. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/user/profile/1505902.page
This is the link to talk to an "advisor". https://help.ea.com/connect-with-us

unplannedman
12-04-2011, 08:10 AM
I'm gonna do what Magic did try to email an actual ea represenative, wish me luck

Permy
12-04-2011, 11:46 AM
the almighty magicnarcosis has died
he can no longer help us
god save us

I would appreciate if someone that actually worked high in the ranks of EA to make a statement on how much they don't care for the problems that skate 3 is having.
at least I could be satisfied with a straight forward answer.

Hitmanx123
12-04-2011, 01:39 PM
the almighty magicnarcosis has died
he can no longer help us
god save us

I would appreciate if someone that actually worked high in the ranks of EA to make a statement on how much they don't care for the problems that skate 3 is having.
at least I could be satisfied with a straight forward answer.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^