PDA

View Full Version : Most likely the only way EA will listen to us

Skatee
12-25-2011, 06:12 AM
If we threaten to take legal action. it seems all they care about is their money, so why not?

My thread: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7867650.page

if you do make a thread, make it seem all official and stuff lol. anyways, also send a letter to them, ive posted it in this section so just lurk around on the first page and find it. if we get enough people to do this it might actually work, since we already got a developers attention

blackhawk17
12-25-2011, 08:03 AM
i really dont believe this will work. im almost positive there is no administration left on those boards to even see that thread. not to mention the product has been out for a year and blackbox was shut down. so they are not really responsible for the game anymore

Clayfighter
12-25-2011, 09:12 AM
If you really want to try something email this gentlemen, Jriccatello@ea.com, the president of EA. Make sure it's professional and respectful, and hopefully the more people who do it the better the odds something may get done

Skatee
12-25-2011, 10:30 AM
If you really want to try something email this gentlemen, Jriccatello@ea.com, the president of EA. Make sure it's professional and respectful, and hopefully the more people who do it the better the odds something may get done

Dear EA,
I purchased the game Skate 3 a while back. Everything was working fine at the time. I recently just started playing the game again. Unfortunately, skate.reel does not work anymore and I cannot upload my clips to it. I am extremely disappointed because I purchased the game for $60 and now it does not fully function as advertised. I have tried to reach customer support, but had no luck because they all told me they were doing something about it but nothing ever happened. I would appreciate it if you simply fixed the problem. You are selling and advertising a fraudulent product.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until March 1st, 2012 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

EDIT: Also uploading videos now works as of now. Could just be luck, but you can also download the After Dark DLC so I think they're working on something. Hopefully

Demzilla
12-25-2011, 11:30 AM
dear ea...

i have never taken you seriously and will never take you seriously.

sincerely.
you advertised the use of the servers on the box as a major feature.
if the servers are not available than anyone of the millions of skate fans could potentially sue you for false advertising.

with love.
demzilla.

jk 677
05-01-2012, 05:51 PM
If you wanna sue EA sue the for false advertising because I bought a brand new skate 3 and I didn't get a share pack code.

PoppySquidJr
05-01-2012, 06:38 PM
If you wanna sue EA sue the for false advertising because I bought a brand new skate 3 and I didn't get a share pack code.

Apart from the necro-ing of a 4 month old topic, EA couldn't be to blame for that, that'd be the store's fault.

briden
05-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Apart from the necro-ing of a 4 month old topic, EA couldn't be to blame for that, that'd be the store's fault.

It comes inside the game when you buy it. You're thinking of the blackbox preorder code.

bohemian
05-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Dear EA..

http://oddemail.com/files/2010/08/middle_finger_history_Funzug.org_01.jpg

Permy
05-02-2012, 03:40 AM
you can't sue ea over they're faulty game etiquette
there's a disclaimer on the back of the box that says you can't

PoppySquidJr
05-02-2012, 02:43 PM
It comes inside the game when you buy it. You're thinking of the blackbox preorder code.

Nah, they can blame the store. Most of the Gamestops I know of, the employees can go into cases and take codes out and re-seal it. Most of my friends that work there do it for BF3 codes, EA online passes, Resistance 3 Online Passes, etc.

briden
05-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Your friends are terrible people.

Boxerman08
05-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Nah, they can blame the store. Most of the Gamestops I know of, the employees can go into cases and take codes out and re-seal it. Most of my friends that work there do it for BF3 codes, EA online passes, Resistance 3 Online Passes, etc.

Wtf... that shit is whack as fuck that your friends do that. I'd be so pissed if I bought an EA game with a missing online pass and would have to pay for one. Your friends are definitely terrible people.

punkinate
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Dear less than 1% of the people who bought this game,

We can still have fun, and I'm sure that everyone on this forum has put more than 60 hours into this game. This means that not only have you gotten more than 1 hour of gameplay per dollar spent, it's still operational. It does suck that EA killed the skate franchise, but they're still maintaining the skate.reel servers; so make the best of it and skate while you still can. They will not listen to the 4 people that take the time to send them e-mails or letters, I'm sorry, but they're a massive corporation, and they don't give a fuck about the few of us who still play this game. Just take advantage of the time we have, and be happy. Because whining like a little bitch about a game that's past it's prime is like calling the cops to get a refund for the hooker you killed. I don't know how that analogy works, it just does...

PoppySquidJr
05-18-2012, 04:10 AM
Dear less than 1% of the people who bought this game,

We can still have fun, and I'm sure that everyone on this forum has put more than 60 hours into this game. This means that not only have you gotten more than 1 hour of gameplay per dollar spent, it's still operational. It does suck that EA killed the skate franchise, but they're still maintaining the skate.reel servers; so make the best of it and skate while you still can. They will not listen to the 4 people that take the time to send them e-mails or letters, I'm sorry, but they're a massive corporation, and they don't give a fuck about the few of us who still play this game. Just take advantage of the time we have, and be happy. Because whining like a little bitch about a game that's past it's prime is like calling the cops to get a refund for the hooker you killed. I don't know how that analogy works, it just does...

60 hours? Try 601 :P