PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys, here's some news and stuffs...

AlexMCS182
01-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi people ! :)

First, happy new year to everyone and hope that Santa Claus gave you a PVR to record your clips properly ! :D

Some of you asked me why my Youtube account have been suspended, here is the story :

So, since I bought my PVR I did Gameplay vids for the Fr community and as I wasn't a partner of Ubisoft and had their game like 1 week and a half earlier than everyone, Ubisoft decided to ask Youtube to close my account. In fact, I uploaded 4 vids about Assassin's Creed Revelation one week before the release date and they got mad... But yeah, I'll probably do a petition but I heard someone was making one for me so wait and see.

Then, ORIGAMI is still there, of course, we have new members, a nice roster, I'm really proud about it and all the members are very unique and nice, we all have fun together, I love them ! I was planing a team vid right before the servers closed their doors but don't worry, with our PVRs and stuffs we will make a little vids to let you know that we won't give up that shit, some of us don't have PVRs so Deacon and I are filming the others.

I'm also pretty bored on Skate 3, I almost can't find unique spots and things to do anymore, so as I love to film, I would like to let you that I'm open to film some "chill" clips if you want some for a vid. As a guest or whatever you want...

I really wish they'll fix the reel because I almost have enough clips for a solo so if they do, I'll probably plan a FL with the new roster.

If you guys have any question or request, don't hesitate, if you need/want to contact me, I'm using the Youtube Team ORIGAMI account, and I'm on Xbox Live though.

Again, wish you a happy new year and have fun on Skate 3 and 2, the "game over" isn't now yet !

AlexMCS182

saunders420
01-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Thats unfortunate man. i know you'll keep things kicking though.
keep rolling. Origami is sucha sick team! would love another fl.

do we sign this petition? cause ill sign.

Antwan
01-01-2012, 08:27 PM
If you want something truely unique you have to show the initiative.

A spot is as unique as you make it man.. tap in, keep kickin.

AlexMCS182
01-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Thank you guys, Saunders, in my case, I found a website called iPetition.com and this allow people to sign a petition and help to get signatures, but as I said, wait and see...

Thank you for the support !

xRiverKing
01-02-2012, 07:22 PM
too bad about the servers I hope they kick back.. Would like to start making origami vids :) I don't think I will get a PVR, so really hope reel is sorted. I haven't really been on xbox too much lately though. Hopefully I'll find some time in January

AlexMCS182
01-03-2012, 01:25 AM
About being on Xbox Live, Riverking, could you contact Deacon when you have the time please ? He will film you and you're the last one missing : )
Thank you ! : )

xRiverKing
01-03-2012, 04:42 PM
for the cube vid? I will try to find some time

AlexMCS182
01-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Nope, another vid, you just have to do 3 clips, Deacon is supposed to film you : )

xRiverKing
01-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Well reel is back up! I'll get them to you or whoever is editing asap.