Thread: Beat Chemist - Dope. (new solo)

Default Beat Chemist - Dope. (new solo)

WeGame: http://www.wegame.com/watch/Beat_Chemist_Dope/

New Solo.

Comments appreciated.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Good title, cause that was dope. BS wallride on the billboard was killer. I wish I could edit as well as you do.

Madsser3200

edit was INSANE..!
    very well done..

dope as shit..
    lol..
    *wink*..

editing was great really good

skating was good,some tricks made me giggle, like the 540 stale to tail hahaha that rhymes

very good to watch

oh and how did you get the embed ?

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Heshfield thanks for commenting on that wallride - cuz I was really on the fence about including it. I don't do them often, because they tend to look lame, but this one seemed ok to me... I was still a little reluctant though. Looks like I made the right choice!! And about the editing... I went to school for audio/video post production, so editing is something I've been doing for a while. I'm not working in that field right now, but I really enjoy flexing my edit muscles again with these skate vids. I try to time as much as possible to the music, and I think this really makes the whole edit seem more put together.

Madsser - glad you liked it! Thanks for the kind words!

Quetonto I hope you're giggling in a good way!

The embed is easy, it's just BBCode. The format for this forum is
    [youtube]VIDEO ID #[/youtube]

To get the ID# you just need the link to the video. The id is the bolded part:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QD6bUIRqc
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

only problem with the embedding is you have to us youtube

haven't watched it yet, i will tho
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

whadaya think roc?

----------------------

man, you put a lot of time and effort into your edits and it defenitly shows, and very much pays off. Production value of this was top notch. Tricks were sick to man, nice work.

Thanks Bullet.

I have to say. I'm trying to skate a lot faster lately, and it has a lot to do with your videos/parts.

Anyone else? I need some constructive criticism so I can win the AM contest.
    ----------------------