Thread: Hook

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Default Hook

not sure but i think its my goodbye ... i know i was overreacting the last time, sorry for that . i met some really nice people and not so nice people around here . just want to say goodbye and have a nice day .

XBL
    crni1976

Hey, first off, sorry to read about your cat Hook. I can relate, because we had to put our dog Lola to sleep on December 30. She was old and some of her vital organs were shutting down, so we decided to let her go. Still, the time is never right to part with a loved one, and it tears me up inside. The little creature will be forever missed. So my sympathy goes out to you as well for losing Hook.

I always very much enjoyed your fake-skating, and this feature right here is no exception. Plenty of gems dotted around the place and I liked that 5-0 stall to noseslide and no-comply maneuvering especially.

Consider sticking around some more, since there will always be people here to appreciate your efforts.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

thanks frind . and i feel sorry for your lost too :-/ how old was she ? really nice to here that you like the video , but a little side thing the video was 2 days on youtube with no dislikes i post´d the video here and it gets 3 dislikes in 5 min thats really hard to deal with especialy becaus of the reason why i made the video . SKATE really helpd me in the day´s hook was missing . maybe i will come in from time to time but i really dont feel welcome around here . if seen some good parts in the thread list some guys really rocking right now . (momadaddy new invented the wheel with his s2 vid what a crazy fuck)

XBL
    crni1976

She was 15 years old, turning 16 on May 1st 2014. Still, considering you have to multiply this number by 7 for a little dog, I guess it is safe to say she was an old lady. You never are prepared to say goodbye though...

Never mind those dislikes. I understand that it might feel disrespectful but you simply can't control such things. And YT is such an easy target for people doing whatever they want to do, even if it might be uncalled for.

Like I said, there will be others who will appreciate your work, and as long as you are content with things yourself, that is what counts eventually.. .

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Oh my god that video was good. Everything was near perfect. Sad to hear about your cat, man. I lost a dog too. Well, kinda. The lawn workers stole him from the backyard. :/
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

XBL
    SKATAN 81

wow almost 16 years this is awesome for a dog this clearly describes what a awesome life she had . ( the dislikes wouldn't bother me that much but my like ratio is so low that 3 dislikes are almost 50% of the total votes ) thanks again :-)

XBL
    SKATAN 81

thanks alot man . ..... thats crazy was there no way to get your dog back ? feel sorry for you :/

We had a little beef a while back, but it's nothing that should be held against someone. I liked your video as well, should look a little more like it's suppose to now. The no comply, wallie, was really nice. You actually got it to go up the entire obstacle rather then just bonking or hitting the last couple centimeters of it. That banger was really pretty as well, skinnies are always awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    SKATAN 81

agree :-) and thanks derk
    Last edited by HCH Media; 01-16-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

always a pleasure

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"