Thread: CNBS High MINI

Default CNBS High MINI

Just something I made to test and try and get my filming better, and tricks look more realistic-ish. Park is by Duce NLS. Any comments or criticism please tell me, always looking to improve!

Amateur Flucker

You left that nasty tick sound at the start of all the clips. Other then that seems like some good filming but, the tricks were kinda lame.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

The presentation itself was fairly solid. Good angles, good zoom, not a lot of stuff that's hard on the eyes by any stretch. The only thing I see holding your level of effort back is the actual tricks. It's not a lot of random crap or anything, but there were some spots where you did a boardslide and the clip would have looked a ton better with like, a tailslide or smith grind or something. So, if you're just working on getting the cam good, you did awesome. If you're looking to round out the overall appeal, add some difficulty to those tricks, and you'll be popping out bangers in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.