Thread: Mrmaster11's "MnM Skate Camp"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    mrmaster11

Default Mrmaster11's "MnM Skate Camp"

Here is one of my most realistic skatepark I have made so far. It contains some really good lines and a log cabin. I am exited for you guys to check it out. Give me suggestions and constructive criticism. Here is the link, and i hope you guys (or girls) check it out and give me your feed back.ontentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&qu ery=MRMaster11&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subTyp e=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=179 1534

Blazing a Trail

From the stock photo it looks decent but you should def. try to take some pics so we can all get a solid idea of the park in general. Its nice to because guys on the other console can view and comment on your parks.

Whats usually done is park name, console its on (i forget to do this also), link, and pics!! Its all about the pics.

Like I said, park looks decent but because I'm on PS3 I want to see pics cause I can't skate it

XBL
    mrmaster11

Yeah I know I just don't know how to post the pics. If u could help me with that then I would be grateful

Blazing a Trail

Always down to help.. I imagine you know how to take and upload your pics from the game to the EA site? After you have them on the site go to them, right click, and "save as" to your desk top or anywhere you know you can find them quickly.

Then, sign up for www.photobucket.com (it takes 3 mins too). stay on this site and follow the directions on how to upload your pics to their site. Once you have your pics on this site you can edit them / resize, etc.

On photobucket choose the photos you want and at the bottom of the photo list you'll see an options pull down. Go to generate html code, then choose the one best for forums (full size).

Hope this helps, I'm in a rush so it might seem scrambled..

XBL
    mrmaster11

is it free????

Blazing a Trail

Yes, its def. free. You should never have to pay anything to be on / or do anything on forums (unless your a vendor selling ish).