Thread: Patch time!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    joshmutiny

Default Patch time!

here's a list of all the fixes coming in the patch on march 23rd, in case you haven't seen them:

-Improve responsiveness of off-board controls, modified left stick behavior to improve feel of off-board movement

-Eliminate scoring exploit for Hippie Jump 180s in multiplayer Spot Battle

-Eliminate the wipeout exploit with off-board and the Superdude trick

-Fixed mute and stale grab tricks to use proper hand when performed in conjunction with a hand gesture

-Fix the occasionally popping of visual indicators (sign-ups, arrows, etc)

-Added support for custom soundtracks for the PS3

-Face and Body settings will now load properly in saved replays

-Character models will be in high detail when viewing a replay

-Visual indicators (sign-up icons/arrows) are no longer visible in replays and videos

-Remove the confirmation pop-up when retrying a challenge

-Reduce potential for pedestrians to spawn in an active challenge location

-Modified "Can you spell Girl?" challenge so the player starts with the lead

-Remove the 3,2,1 countdown when retrying a film challenge

-All Thrasher challenges unlock properly in the career progression

-When starting an Own the Spot via the Challenge Map, the player's session marker is automatically set for them

-Updated the online mini-map so skaters appear as the same color indicated in the player HUD

-Improved quality of character images generated for display on skate.reel web profiles

-EXP is no longer awarded for players that don't attempt a trick during a Ranked game of S.K.A.T.E.

-Modified deathrace intro sequences to eliminate camera clipping

-Online Freeskate Activities (Survival) - Increase the tolerance for ‘skating too slowly' while in the air

-Online Spot Battle/Hall of Meat - Spectators can again trigger hand gestures during another player's turn

Ahhh No....
    keep the jumpy glitches so I can skate the snake run and ramp in parkade
    rest of it sounds good, especially walking controls, no word on a frame rate update??

buster_nb

Lot of good stuff with this patch. I like the idea of higher detail in replays, etc. but they still cant make clip d/l's in 16:9 even though everything else is. I'd rather that than removing the bail glitch.

joshmutiny

Quote Originally Posted by buster_nb View Post
    Lot of good stuff with this patch. I like the idea of higher detail in replays, etc. but they still cant make clip d/l's in 16:9 even though everything else is. I'd rather that than removing the bail glitch.
    agreed. except i don't have to worry about downloading clips anymore. but taking the trampoline glitch out is kinda dumb. at least they didn't mention anything about taking out the no-comply glitch.

tehwoot

great... no more skateing roof gaps

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

the No-comply glitch is better, more consistent, and easier anyways.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter