Thread: Fecal Face's Official Art Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Default Fecal Face's Official Art Thread

Okay, so over the years I've doing a lot of things with art including: Photography, Acrylics, Graffiti, and Graphic Design. I posted a painting I was working on in this forum a few days ago and a lot of people have been asking to see some more of my stuff, so here it is haha. I tried to organize it somewhat.

Feel free to comment and tell me what you like or to critique me on anything. Or if you want me to paint or draw something for you, I can do that. Not for free though, because I'm too busy to work for free.

UPDATE: LETTER PAINTING FOR SALE

Last edited by Fecal Face; 03-10-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Thats all pretty awesome stuff man, I've dabbled in painting here and there mostly pinups but have been doing graphic design on the amateur level for years and you've definately got a talent for design and artwork man, great stuff.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Thats all pretty awesome stuff man, I've dabbled in painting here and there mostly pinups but have been doing graphic design on the amateur level for years and you've definately got a talent for design and artwork man, great stuff.
    Thanks man, that means a lot. I'm definitely considering Design as my major in college next year.

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

That last pic. Jesus christ put that on a wall and I will love you forever.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    That last pic. Jesus christ put that on a wall and I will love you forever.
    Hahahaha omg. One of these days I will! That sketch is like 3 years old though.

DAMN DUDE, TIGHT STUFF!
    I never could paint too well...every attempt resulted in looking well, well.... sort of demonic lol. I did get into sculpture and ceramics for a bit. And I used to work as a freelance photographer. Anyhow, I really like your tags man! They beg to be thrown up!
    Fecal Face's Got Talent.
    I got that Fluckin' Love