Thread: PS3 Demo Released Today!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking PS3 Demo Released Today!!

Just for anyone who doesn't already know, the Skate.2 demo was released on playstation.store some time this morning and is now available for download!!!

not in the US yet

oh dear, well if you dont want to wait, make a new ps3 account and then click sign up for psn and put your address down as somewhere in the UK you can use this one, '19 Moorhenway, Buckingham' put the county as 'Buckinghamshire' and then the post code as 'MK18 1GF'

This is a fake address but will get accepted. Then once you have made it just go onto the UK store and download it then u can sign out and log back in as what you normally are. Send me a message if you need any help.

Darkslide

Good ol' EU account. It works. If you're dying to play its worth it. Otherwise you have to wait until this afternooon.

Mac

Just did my first play. Loved it. Seems FUCKING smooth compared to the old.
    Everything looks better, detailed, everything. Just trying to get a hang of the new skate.reel, and I hate to remake my skater after each play.
    And man, why the hell do you turn so slow in 180, it's insane.
    But the hype just got bigger for next week!

yeah i know this game fucking rocks, even the demo without a timer would satisfy me for days lol. Have you got out the park yet and seen what the outside looks like ? it is pretty sweet, im so excited about next week now!!

Brasilianboy09

can u do the glitch to get out of the park on ps3?

i try it and i end up just bailing dude...its getting on my nerves!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brasilianboy09 View Post
    can u do the glitch to get out of the park on ps3?

i try it and i end up just bailing dude...its getting on my nerves!!!

It does work. It just takes time to get it down. Just keep trying. I find I have a greater success if I stick to the "sunny" side of the fence rather than the "shadow" side.

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

It takes me ages to get through the fence, haven't got it nailed yet. Jest is right though, stay on the sunny side, also, once you have edged out you need to release your grip and keep edging out otherwise it won't work. Keep trying dude, it does work. In any case, the full game is out next week.
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

Mac

I can't seem to get through the fence, I just get stuck and get a bail-score at 30000+.

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

I couldn't at first and still can't do it every time, but stick with it, it is do-able. Nail all the challenges as fast as you can, rack up 10 minutes and aim for the middle of the gate in the sunshine. When you eventually get through find 'Thrice The Hubba' if you can, ace spot!
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes