Thread: INDECENT PROPOSAL the ultimate question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    greenlake

Default INDECENT PROPOSAL the ultimate question

If this is open to anyone, id be down. for sure.

greenlake

it's open to anyone whatsoever.

i also reserve the right to omit a clip for various reasons (i'm not an asshole or anything don't worry) or lay over flashes of text that say whatever my brain comes up with at the time.

im down...

just tell me when you want me to upload somehtin to reel...

i dotn convert flvs...
    thats your problem...

aggroman_

I'm raising my hand. If you think I suck and film like dog doo, then I understand.

greenlake

i figure what i'll do, most people film just fine but some people not so much. i'll check out what clips people want in and if it just doesn't come together for whatever reason, we can re-do it on live and i'll "film" it. except people on PS3, then i'll offer some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM on filming or whatever. i'm talking extreme cases of bad filmsmanship. people's style is people's style and i'm not gonna mess with what they do, i'm talking real bad.

what i forgot to include:
    -lines are totally fine, just try to keep them 4 tricks max and the pacing pretty quick so it doesn't seem like this big empty void right in the middle, you know? keep the video flowing as a whole.
    -if anybody noseblunts a picnic table, to nollie hardflip, to manual, to grind, to another nollie hardflip, i'll call the police. realistic is a really open ended term and i respect, appreciate, and dig that. there's a lot to be done in the realm of realistic, so just be "reasonable".
    -a certain number of clips sounds alright but i'm thinking more of "___ seconds worth" so that it's not just boom boom boom on to the next guy. so you can get a feel for things.
    -random shots are fine too and don't count towards your "total" so to speak. give it some personality. if you want to include a quick weird thing that happened, or fall, or whatever, that's awesome.

greenlake

oh yeah some more. i'm trying to think of what some questions might be before they're asked.

slow motion is fine but don't overuse it, you dig? use it when it's either super badass, or one of those things you just wouldn't be able to see in regular speed.

double angles are also fine.

music suggestions are welcome but i'm ultimately gonna use what i think works best for the edit vibe.

watermarks turned OFF plz. remember that one. write yourself a note. if you forget, tough tits. i'm not gonna use it if it has a watermark. re-do that mess if necessary.

i'll go to your reel to download it if i have to, but i'd prefer not to because man what a pain in the butthole. if you're gonna send them, PM me and i'll give you my email. that will probably amount to everybody having it, but i don't want to post it up here for some venezualen identity thief.

leave me time before and after the trick for editing purposes.
    Last edited by greenlake; 04-09-2009 at 08:49 AM. Reason: none of your business

Yes You Can!

hahaha... that was great!