Thread: New trucks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

Default New trucks?

So I've been thinking about buying some new trucks but am stumped on what to buy... I'm currently riding some Indy Stage 10's and have pretty much only ridden Indy's, Tensor's and Royal's in the past.

My friend bout a pair of those Thunder hollow trucks and it's so much easier to skate on them, it feels like there is nothing under you. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what to buy for a lighter truck, I've been looking at the Tensor Mag's those new Krux with the hole through the hanger and also the Thunder hollows.

Any advice would be appreciated, I want something both light but something that's not gonna break too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchors View Post
    Anders rips your throat out and uses it to wax his spots.

ok...first off scrap the krux. even tho they look cool and say "WE PUT A HOLE IN OUR SHIT..SO IT'S LIGHTER!!!" DONT BELIEVE IT!. i've ridden indy, thunder,venture,royal and krux and the worst of them is krux and probably royals because they just don't withstand a lot of hard hits. thunders and tensor are ur best bet, i mean u could just buy the same pair u had last time, it wouldnt make much a difference to buy a different truck....but go with thunder's if u want something new. kinda lighter than the rest but wore down a lot faster than my ventures and indy's.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    ok...first off scrap the krux. even tho they look cool and say "WE PUT A HOLE IN OUR SHIT..SO IT'S LIGHTER!!!" DONT BELIEVE IT!. i've ridden indy, thunder,venture,royal and krux and the worst of them is krux and probably royals because they just don't withstand a lot of hard hits. thunders and tensor are ur best bet, i mean u could just buy the same pair u had last time, it wouldnt make much a difference to buy a different truck....but go with thunder's if u want something new. kinda lighter than the rest but wore down a lot faster than my ventures and indy's.
    No I can deffinatly tell the difference between my friends Thunder Hollow Lights, or whatever they're called, and my indies, I haven't really taken a look at those Tensor Magnesiums though not sure how light they really are.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

i've always loved Tensor lows, they have been my truck of choice for many years.

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    i've always loved Tensor lows, they have been my truck of choice for many years.
    Do you ride the ones with a slider pawn?

Madsser3200

well..
    my preferate would be soooome..
    ventures..

they have a great turning..
    they don't tilt much in the turning..
    and the are hard to break..

i have had mines about a year..
    and i f-- love them..
    and im not changing them in for some f-- krux..
    them light bastards..
    they are f-- ugly too..
    haha..
    f-- them..