Thread: Flashback 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default Flashback 2

Not sure if Push was thinking about posting it up here, but it's definitely worth a watch. Imo my part could've been much better, because he left out a lot of my better clips out, but it's all good, I'll use those clips for a solo or something. Anyways, take a look, sit back, and enjoy.

Part 1 - Intro, Vey, BlastFTP

Part 2 - Push, Shockwave, Boxerman08

Part 3 - MikeNikeSB, Stevie, Outro
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 02-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.

I'm wondering who has ender! probably kanen haha..
    Am I btw the only one that dislikes the two songs in part 2 and the last song in part 1?
    I don't know, he said no hip-hop and oldies, but it would've been better with a bit of hip-hop and some oldies..
    your part is btw freaking amazing and I've seen your reel on the xbox and indeed he hasn't used some of your best clips, strange..
    and kounts fs lip fakie manual.. wow..
    Last edited by SK8ERatWAR; 02-03-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

No idea who has ender, but Push told me Mike's part was insane, so it might be his, but he told me your part was super good too, so idk lol but some of the songs I disliked as well, but it's all good I guess.
    And for my part, most clips he took were the sort of "filler clips" I had. What bummed me out a bit is that he didn't use hardly any clip that took me soooo long to get like I wanted to, but wtv lol But Kount's clips were insanely good though

Fluckit Master

Well. First all, to be honest, not cool, at all, with the M83's That's It That's All intro song... well, actually, the whole intro is a fakeskate copy of Curt Morgan's production. Come on!!!

Vey. So good, so chill. Really into the line at 2:23. Cody, line at 3:10 is pure win, so is the clip right after it.
    Blast. DAMN, every clip from him was sick. Such a sick intro clip I might add. Potter's shuv and wallie <3.
    Pushes boneless at pinky's pool can't be better filmed. Shockwave's nollieheel fs nsblunt >.<.
    Boxerman, well, you're style of playing/filming is, just, uhm, beautiful.
    Gap smith and bs flip gap, so smooth it's ridic. Fuck this, I wont keep up with this review because I could be like half an hour here writing about each and every clip of you. So into your style man, as I said. One of the best in the game for sure. Now I want you to receive this cookie as a gift from me.

Last edited by agusbmxarg; 02-03-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

hahaha sick deal, thanks for the cookie and thanks for your honest opinion!

part 2 wasn't showing up in my my subs..

WOW. Push was solid... fucking kount... shocky was sick, that perfect back smith shuv out <3

Boxer - best part so far dude, your lines were very cool and such solid tricks. I thought your ender was gunna be a tail 3 shuv out?