Thread: LND Sesh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default LND Sesh

First time actually filming with some friends this weekend. I still need a shitload of practice for follow cams, and filming in general. Anyways, check it out for yourselves and let me know what you think.

Watch Blast's RL videos. He's a fucking beast in filming !

Well i see shaky hands are reaping you too...that's a damn annoying curse. I hate that...that's in every fisheye filming i get...
    Maybe some additional weight would be good.

Personally i always try to film up from as low as possible with fisheye. All i can really say. Sick stuff. When i see you in these videos ?

Edit: btw i had to break my 1000 post line with this comment...i hate you

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Thanks dude! Ill see about adding extra weight, could maybe help indeed, but this was my first time filming with my setup, i definitely have to get used to it, practicing as much as i can! I filmed stuff the following day that were already a tad better, but that won't be uploaded because ill film more street stuff with those guys and hopefully make a street "part" some day its a little late to start filming because snow is about to fall but when the snow will be gone ill for sure keep filming and can only improve

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Thanks dude! Ill see about adding extra weight, could maybe help indeed, but this was my first time filming with my setup, i definitely have to get used to it, practicing as much as i can! I filmed stuff the following day that were already a tad better, but that won't be uploaded because ill film more street stuff with those guys and hopefully make a street "part" some day its a little late to start filming because snow is about to fall but when the snow will be gone ill for sure keep filming and can only improve
    lucky bastard...we already have stupid and cold white shitcover here in Finland...and when it melts everyday and freezes at nights you can guess how cool it is hahah.
    Wanna see more in future ! Supply my needs.

btw how's that belmont dist. video ?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    lucky bastard...we already have stupid and cold white shitcover here in Finland...and when it melts everyday and freezes at nights you can guess how cool it is hahah.
    Wanna see more in future ! Supply my needs.

btw how's that belmont dist. video ?
    You defs will see more in the future haha i wouldve that by now Canada wouldve been covered in snow too but luckily its still announcing nice skatable temperatures, even in the next week might go film again all of next weekend haha!

I didnt the belmont vid yet, still have to download your clips and mine, and possibly get a few more, like transitions and what not... Will be out soonish though, havent had much time to play videogames recently

Oh and to answer your other question in your previous post, i doubt ill have anything involving me skating anytime soon haha i hardly skate anymore unfortunately, id love to get back into it tho, maybe next summer or something

frenchy

Skate at the southpark or taz or the new renovated anti!
    yes that is me and tyler the creator