Thread: New Jack vs. OG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Jack vs. OG

I've seen a bunch of e-videos in m time. ranging from ujustgotadopted's first solo all the way to the Noir Video. Over time i've noticed a lot of new faces fade in while a few oldies seem to disappear. Makes me think, does the new generation of e-skaters have what it takes to keep the series fresh and going while putting out new innovative videos? and do the older ones, the ones with the broken controllers and who's thumbs have arthritis , have the will to keep pushing the envelope and show that age ( or arthritis) doesnt matter?

I've been on this shit for whats going 7 years now since its release and i can proudly say i have no life and that i commit 99.999% of my effort in videos games to bettering my e-skating and coming up with new tricks. I already created a thread asking you guys how you innovate your e-skating, now i'd like to know if that same innovation do you think will stick with you in the future? or will you fade out like noobtard06?
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

for what its worth i try my best to keep on coming better than i ever was before, or at least i like to think i do. i dont really know if i can say i "keep things fresh" or not since that seems like it could be more of a subjective thing (if i havent seen it its new to me etc etc). shit i dont even know what i would qualify as in this thread, relative new jack i guess? 3 years?

snail's right about the subjective part,that goes with every aspect from filming to style,tricks to edits.
    one man's treasure is another man's trash sort of thing,a trick i think is innovative or rarely seen someone else looks at it and thinks meh.
    i try to make each of my vids better than my last,whether they are or not is all opinion.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i just try to have fun. i don't care if people think it's stupid or if it's abd. i film and upload what i have fun doing within the game. i'm not sure if my current style will stick but i'm afraid that the servers wont be around long enough to find out. thank god skate 4 will be out this fall.
    Last edited by momadaddy; 03-12-2013 at 09:00 PM.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

noobtard!

XBL
    TheDietTea

AntwanAintDead
    A Part of me believes that anyone who says they don't care what others think is full of shit.
    If you didn't care what others thought you likely wouldn't be so public about what you do on the game
    let alone be apart of one or more communities about the game to share what you do with smaller audiences
    You wouldn't thank anyone in your topics for their comments if you didn't care what people thought.
    Skate is an operation that runs on more than a few good skaters.
    It's something that grew and continues to grow
    Based on feedback, Good vibes, Fun times, Players new and old.
    Contributions, Distribution and a Continuance.

I can't say my next video will be better than my last as it's not a part of my process.
    I fine tune what I can and other tricks will be done a certain way until or even if I can figure how to do them cleaner.
    Me and Skate go way back but I really only continue to think and invent due to the amount of inspiring content.
    No Skate, No Community, No Antwan-Style.