Thread: Appalachian State vs. Montana (HUGE HIT on Matt Cline)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get Stoked

Default Appalachian State vs. Montana (HUGE HIT on Matt Cline)

I'm sure none of you watched this game as it was the semi-finals of a Division 1 NCAA team. Appalachian State is the college in my town, very small school, and pretty much every black guy in our town is on the football team, haha.

Anyways, we won 3 National Championships in a row, lost last year, and almost won this year (most epic game I've ever seen.)

Here's the huge hit though, thought you guys might like to see:

Matt Cline got up, stayed out for one play and then got right back in and played a really great game. App. State is in White, by the way.

ho. ly. dick. he got hit by a car made out of another person.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

App State vs Michigan was one of the best college football games i've seen in a long time...such a big upset

....damn thats gotta hurt

ended that kids career

Get Stoked

That's what it looks like, but the guy that got hit (Matt Cline) got right back up and played the next play, haha. Finished the game and played great.

just got to say as a alum of University of Montana, awww yeah!!!!!! Great game though......it really was

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft.

Get Stoked

It takes a great team to beat Appalachian State when it comes down to clutching a win. Congrats.

How about Armanti Edwards though? Our QB. Dude can't be touched in the pocket and he can take some fucking hits for only being 5'8 and 145 pounds. They're saying he's going to go to NFL for Wildcat Offense or to be a Receiver, I say lets bring him to Carolina Panthers and switch him with Jake Delhomme, haha.

It's sad that was his last game at ASU, wish he could have won in the finals.

I watch a lot of college football, and I definitely watched this game. I was a little bummed to watch App. lose. I always like to watch teams come back at the end. Still a very good game though.
    GT: ZigZaggerr