Thread: Teams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Teams

So, I really would like to be a member of a team, I have one currently but my team mates are just friends in real life, and they aren't.... great. So I want to be in a team that's actually serious about skate considering my whole entire team, basically, don't even play skate anymore. My youtube channel is www.youtube.com/driftan00b. Watch my latest videos, I DO have the filmer pack now, too. If anyone is interested let me know. I'd love to hear from you guys. Cheers.

I understand you man...
    A lot of us wants to be on teams... its cool... its cool to be a part of something.... with the logos.. team vids... intros etc.
    Be you gotta let loose and enjoy yourself here... kick it with your friends cause their your friends

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post

see...
    here at fluckit we like to keep "having fun with the game" and "taking the game way too seriously" as far away from each other as possible...

Join me, or the pikachu gets it
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post

Join me, or the pikachu gets it
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post

join me, or the pikachu gets it
    lol
    Fry- "So, what is deathboarding?" Kid- "It's like skateboarding except half the time, someone DIES!" Fry-"Oh, so it's a little safer than skateboarding."

Alright so...
    I've been on plenty of teams since skate 2 dude and it's really not that cool lol.
    Some teams are chill to be on, but most teams aren't doing anything right now.

Secondly,
    Your video was alright, the music was not skate-esk music in my opinion.
    The filming was kind of drastic but everyone films differently.
    Watermarks make video unattractive.

Also, I found that my videos got better when I started skating.
    Just something i've noticed lol :3.
    Keep filming and getting better, you will be on a team in no time man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
    Alright so...
    I've been on plenty of teams since skate 2 dude and it's really not that cool lol.
    Some teams are chill to be on, but most teams aren't doing anything right now.

Secondly,
    Your video was alright, the music was not skate-esk music in my opinion.
    The filming was kind of drastic but everyone films differently.
    Watermarks make video unattractive.

Also, I found that my videos got better when I started skating.
    Just something i've noticed lol :3.
    Keep filming and getting better, you will be on a team in no time man.
    Yeah, I just got the filmer pack, aha. And what could I do to improve my filming? Thanks, man.
    Fry- "So, what is deathboarding?" Kid- "It's like skateboarding except half the time, someone DIES!" Fry-"Oh, so it's a little safer than skateboarding."

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I understand you man...
    A lot of us wants to be on teams... its cool... its cool to be a part of something.... with the logos.. team vids... intros etc.
    Be you gotta let loose and enjoy yourself here... kick it with your friends cause their your friends
    Yeah, I know, but it's not that my friends suck, or that I'm taking the game too seriously, it's just, like you said, I think it would be cool to be a part of and make videos, and my friends won't make videos and skate unrealistically and stuff. I dunno, but if any of you guys are interested, lemme know. And thanks for being kind, Marco.