Everyone has their preference out there, but I have never heard of a 34FFF. Funny thing about Sheyla Hershey, the woman with the 34FFF size breasts, is they weren’t big enough for her. She upp’d them to a 38KKK! I didn’t even know that was a size? It is actually illegal to go that big in the US.

To give you an idea of how big they are, it took over a gallon of silicone to do this “enhancement”, and I use that word lightly. Sheyla had to go to Brazil, where they have no limits for breast augmentation.

My question to you the viewer/reader, is are they too big, and is there such a thing?

I am a guy, so I like the natural curves of a woman. That being said, I’m more of an ass guy. Women are naturally beautiful, but I understand getting work done, to feel better about one self. At what point, do we say okay, that’s enough?

Personally, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy them, because they are TOO MASSIVE. I mean even her relationship didn’t work out because her boyfriend didn’t want her to go up anymore in breast size, and she dumped him for standing in the way of her dreams. I mean 38KKK makes the most anorexic, siliconed up Glamour Model look flat chested.

SOURCE

Discuss... lol