Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
i wasnt feeling that one as much as some of the other shit you had been posting a page or two back, but only really because your delivery was juuuuust slightly off beat, which was really jarring since it seems like you're trying to really push the tempo of the instrumental, which obviously can't change. do you by any chance own a metronome? i feel like that might help you a lot.
Honestly, Never thought about it.. Don't own one but I believe there are some online.
I've never used one before so what is it, 4 BPM?
I get that most rap beats are in 4/4 but is beats per minute the same thing?
Pretty interesting Idea, Never thought about it.
I was messing with how I said the lines this time.. I thought it sounded ok but I can see where I was off now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
Sounding like Lil Wayne is NOT a good thing hahaha
Like I said, That's your preference.. I don't mind lil wayne.
I don't bump it religiously or anything but I respect it and have listened to him.
I just don't bring myself to dislike anyone's music.. if they can do what they like at a record level, respect man.
I have Genres I don't listen to because they don't interest me but within hip hop&rap- Mainstream.. Underground.. Whatever.
I enjoy a good bit of it, and if I don't it's still respectable.
It made me crack up because I feel I'm a long way from that kind of flow.<People are going to debate this, Clearly.
I think He has a good flow, If you think it's hip hop or not doesn't matter, he's pretty good at staying on beat.
And even then.. A lil wayne vibe justifies what I was aimed at, hype.. I was feeling hyped up when I made this.
I don't think I sounded like him but if It was that vibe I think I made the point.