Hi y'all, my name is Mike and I've been lurking for about 5 months before finally manning up and making an account, what can I say, I'm shy.

Started playing the Skate series around august last year with Skate 3 after a looong absence from skateboarding games, I think the 4th Tony Hawk game was the last skateboarding game I played seriously although I tried getting the interest back with THPS Project 8 for Ps3 (was Skate 1 even out then? if so, my bad) but the scoring combo gameplay, or "tricklining" was what drove me away from the Tony Hawk games and I felt no joy playing what I thought would revive my interest in skateboarding. So I bought Skate 3 and fired up hardcore mode from the start, going for the realistic approach. Man was I mad at the game and to hell with digital Benny Fairfax and rails and ollies and air and whatnot, it was harsh the first nights but it was well worth the effort and Im glad I stuck with it

I wanted some quality discussion and had so many questions on details so naively I headed to the official forums and saw that 9 out of 10 posts are about a missing share code and somehow noticed the fluckit site in all that mess and really appreciated the tone of the posts and certainly the films over here.

So in conclusion I'm looking forward to talk with others about something we feel passionate about.. *dramatic pause*..skate gaming and filming (Im old and noob so I dont skate irl (yet?)) and hope to be a contributing factor to what appears to be a great community.