I made this today for the reunion party at the Joint Rehabilitation Center in the hospital. the entire piece stands roughly 4 feet high. the pineapples on the palm tree are attached by 36" inch stainless steel skewers spot wielded to a 25 lb stainless steel 24" diameter base ( the trees are actually able to sway back and worth due to the weight of the pineapples simulating a windy day.

the hammock was made from a half of an eggplant scooped out.

a flower consisting of a honeydew, an orange, and a strawberry rose.

a better view of the base... using the tops of the pineapples as bushes around the trunks with strawberry flowers in them.

and i hand made strawberry roses with cucumber petals for each individual patient that came through:

i was asked by at least 10 ppl today to do this for like wedding receptions im stoked that i can make some side monies off this.... but i dunno what to charge for it...

for this display only ( and you would have to be there in person just to see how vast it really is.... the fruit itself i sued cost about 120 dollars.... with time and labor plus a little bit of profit im thinking around the 200 -250 range..... what do you guys think? is that a decent price for something like this at a wedding or an upscale reception for the big wigs?

id love to hear some comments on this... cuz i plan to make this into a side biz outside of work.