Hey Fluckers,

Things around here are getting a little stale and I think you'll all be excited to hear about my next little project with Fluckit. A few weeks ago I came up with this idea and last night in a spot battling, Interior Crocodile Alligator, Cold in the D, 420 chatting, long ass tail slide session some people confirmed it was a good idea.

What's the plan? The plan is to set up a donate button/page here on Fluckit where those who are interested can donate anywhere from a dollar to 140 dollars. Once we reach 140 dollars, I will be pre-ordering Tony Hawk's Ride and waiting giddy for it to be released. THR only costs 120.00$ but I'll be using a little bit more money for some supplies such as gasoline, matches, screws, a rubber chicken, a deck of playing cards, and a signed copy of Top Gun.

For real though, the idea is to have enough people donate so that I can purchase Tony Hawk's Ride and film all the antics. I'll be starting off by bolting a real set of trucks, wheels, and bearings to the board and doing a few real life tricks. After that, it's just all out spontaneous Skate. 2 pride being unleashed upon the abomination. As Fall creeps closer, I will be asking those who donate what they'd like to see done to the THR board/game disc. So, overall, the people donating will be in control of what happens to the board, but I will be doing some things of my own to it.

I'll post on the homepage and in Fluckit news once we get the donate button set up and the pay pal account open. I'm very excited about this!

Stoked.