so i guess strangers from the sky 3? yeah?

those that don't know, a few months ago i made this

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Stranger...the_Sky_Vol_2/

community video a bunch of people were in it and we all had a lot of fun thinking we were all cool.

so now there's going to be another one. 2 solos, one of which is gonna be clay, the other i don't know yet. a team montage, which is gonna be infinite. and 2 community montages, composed of whoever wants to be in it.

but not really whoever. i'm anticipating more entries because there's more people around now, and to keep the video from being excrutiatingly long i'm going to have to be more selective than i was last time. plus some of you guys are real turds.

the "rules" as it were, are:

- 2 or 3 clips, off of skate.reel. all i need is the flv. don't do 2 or 3 lines, because that's too long. don't send 10 and say "use whichever you like best" because that drives me insane. don't send 12 clips of the same spot (this is roc's law). seriously 2 or 3.
- film well and don't do kooky shit. i'm not gonna crud up everybody else's awesome stuff.
- no watermarks. seriously NO watermarks.
- if something is really awesome, like for real awesome, and you think it would look good ramped, upload it at 100%, then upload another of the same exact clip at 50% and send them both. if it isn't awe inspiring, and you send me like a kickflip noseslide on a ledge to ramp, i'm gonna be seriously bummed about you.
- get radical

and again, not everybody can be in it. i'm not an elected official, so i'm totally free to play favorites if the mood so strikes me, and you can't say boo about it.

i'll take song suggestions, but i have had a long life of music snobbery, and you'll always run the risk of suggesting something really bad and i will, again, be bummed about you.

so who's in?