from the kids table...

""I got my gameinformer today and i'm going to start with the tricks we saw in the trailer the underflip and darkslide..
The underflip is done by flicking a normal kickflip but then flicking it back downward real fast. The darkslide is done by doing a flip trick and holding RB or R1 to land on it upsidedown and not letting it do its full rotation.

There are supposed to be multiple ways to beat challenges rather than just one. They also included a feature called Skate School where it gives you feedback for your tricks and it tells you what to do to improve.

There are 3 main areas to Port Carverton, the university, downtown, and the industrial port.

There wont be any skate stops in the game or security guards. The university even has its own skate team.

Create-A-Park feature lets you build small to huge parks as you progress and share them with friends. As you go through the game your team will earn more things to use to put into your park. The game is all about teams and friends this time, so your buddies can come into your single player game and help you finish a challenge and everything.

On that note I'm guessing objects may be moveable online now if people can join into your single player game. Lets hope.""

fucking awesome...

thank you qweets....