Well, I'm fairly positive today is the day that Fluckit was created in November of 2006.

A little back story if you weren't there: Ryan (Be A Debaser) and I posted on the Xbox.com forums in the Tony Hawk forum specifically. We then came across a lonely clip from Rob and Big of the most realistic and wonderful looking skateboarding gameplay we'd ever seen. We finally narrowed it down to being EA's Skate. We scavenged the interwebs for a place to discuss this wonderful few-second clip, but we never could find a dedicated place to talk about this game and share information.

Thus, Fluckit was born on this day in ye ol' year of 2006.

We have a lot of history, some up's and down's, but through it all we've been here (almost) every day from the beginning. We take pride in being the place to always go when other skate. community crack and explode under the pressure. We will always be here for one member or 200,000 members (200,000 doesn't sound very fun...)

So, Happy Birthday to Fluckit! Now, I was promised some birthday gifts from EA, so lets get to work on grabbing up those tid-bits of wonderful gifts!

I love you all and Fluckit loves you.

Thanks to those who've been around for years and a thanks to all of the new people!

Will work on posting up our birthday presents (may be pictures, may be questions answered, who knows?) as soon as possible.

Fluckit kicks some serious fucking ass.