Holy. Flucking. Fuck.

That was hands down the best comp/group/collab video I've seen. And I really think it comes down to two things.

One - the filming, as mentioned, is damn consistent through the whole video. It made everything feel cohesive and showcased the ridiculous skating, since it allows you to focus less on cams/style/personality of the filmer (not a knock to you Supa, I'll get to that). The filming felt transparent, in the best way possible.

Two - the premise/setup of the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevland View Post
and doing tricks while someone is waiting and watching is hard to do.
This is the whole deal for me. Everyone threw down like this while Supa just sat and waited for them to crank out bangers???? That's fucking skill. I don't think I'd be able to land anything worthy of a comp like this while someone else who's skating I admire/respect was just waiting for me. And that was actually kind of humbling, to be honest. So I have great respect for everyone in this. Hoodlum rolls deeeeeeeep.

AAaaaannnd also crazy respect and props to Supa for just making this happen and putting the time in to let everyone do their thing. I don't even know how you found/made the time, or organized filming this in a week. Filming was staggeringly smooth and made everyone look awesome. Edit was crispy and clean. I like instrumental hip hop with my skating, so I didn't get tired of it - but I can understand that critique. Can't please everyone though!

Thanks. This was a great watch. Everybody killed it.