Thread: Gonz River - Pandora Creation by Wiltzuh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gonz River - Pandora Creation by Wiltzuh

Bang again. I have too much parks to do thread for each but i'm tryin' to keep it updated.
    Thanks for BaphoM3th from idea to do Gonz gap. I think it's not central part of this but really important and fun...it's the most important thing with parks.
    But okay. Not gonna say many words...let the images tell it.
    There's lots of skateable stuff and possibilities to do nice lines. Small stairs, wedgeledges over grassgaps, big number of different rails, banks, flatground benches, Some small tranny objects, flat gaps and GONZ GAP. Hidden miniramp too...There's also possibilities to jump up the waterfall on rocks but it's challenging. I recommend to use helmet when attempting it because CAP water is harder than what it seems =) But if someone does it, i want to see it. No video, no truth.
    Overall nice place for whole family. Swimming in the river is permitted but have to beware of flushing out from channel. This time i also used time to get good looking buildings so renting a house from there is quite cheap...so if someone knows what the hell i'm talking about, just tell me.

The Gonz Gap

The Waterfall

Pink Wedge Ledge

The River

Banked bench Plaza

Hidden Miniramp (Find if u can)

Link is -----> HERE <------

eh i lied... here http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1631125
    Last edited by Wiltzuh; 03-11-2011 at 07:04 AM.