First and foremost shout out to Old-Skooler for the curved side walk idea it helped me finish this shit!
City hall, located in Irvine has been a spot that has been stared at for years by skaters. The huge plaza with all it's ledges was so alluring but security is always incredibly tight around there. However, the president being in town made the security's focus shift, making it prime time to get footage all around the area.

Notable spots

"The Garage Ledge" has been frequented by many skaters that hang around Basic Skateshop.

"The Bend Rail" Another spot that gets alot of screen time.

George Washington Bank

Always patrolled by security this techy plaza is meant for quick low tricks.

Pretty big gap right into the street.

The GW Ledges have been featured in a few parts but no one ever knows how to get tricks down without getting caught.

Basic Skateshop

Since 2003, Basic was the number one spot in Eastborough to get a board. The private, Backstock mini ramp has been there for years but recently it's been public for locals.

Getting your nose on that roof access ladder is anything but easy.

City Hall Building
(Shoutouts to chillifrat for the american flag banner)

The legendary city hall set up, from top to bottom there's nothing but lines

Frontside Flip down the big 5

Gettin' a quick back tail over the 3 flat 3

Feebz down the city hall hand rail.

One of the multiple ways to skate the pads, manual into an inward heel over the gap.

This is by far one of my favorite parks, it took forever to build and layout but the end result was something that can be skated various ways for hours. Download it, grab some friends and throw hammers! Enjoy!

> > L I N K < <

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2077897