Thread: Final Korrupted Hoodlum CD Contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SonicKaos

Default Final Korrupted Hoodlum CD Contest!

First up, the winner of the previous contest: the m1L3z

Vid swung between 2 people, which was cool because it took a bit of planning. Didn't go nuts with the camera motion and kept it smooth, with decent framing. Guy running in at the end with the gestures was pretty funny and a good pan out.

One entry was filmer from the inside of a car - great idea and you likely would have won, except you got so far away from it that you could barely see the character at all. A slow zoom in may have helped that quite a bit, but it was definitely creative.

On to the next now.

Contest #4: Best Photo

Bust out the flash and your fancy lenses, no need for a record button this time. Luckily Skate doesn't require you to set your aperture and shutter speed before snapping a pic, but if you think that guarantees a good photo then you need a focus check. Let's see some great action shots framed up all nice and pretty. Remember, the background/surroundings are just as important as the skater in the picture, as it set's the mood. Don't leave half the picture blank unless there is a good reason for it!

Starts: February 1st
    Ends: February 4th
    Maximum 2 photo entries per person.
    Entries will only be accepted if posted on Fluckit, but any video/picture format is fine.
    Note: You can only win one contest of the 4. Feel free to enter again if you want but I'm not giving anyone more then 1 CD.

Other then that, there aren't really any limitations, so go wild!

The contest is going to work in a Sponsor Me style like the EA contests, but will be judged by more then one person. MagicNarcosis, MeanGoon and Mr. Lingo Starr along with myself will be picking out the winner each contest, and showering them with praise... but what does that matter when you'll also get one of these:

There are only 20 of them in existance, and I've only got 1 left... anyone want it? If so, you're going to have to come up with something good to win! This is the last change to win a Korrupted Hoodlum CD there will ever be!

Get out there and get me something Magazine cover worthy! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
    Last edited by SonicKaos; 02-01-2009 at 07:08 PM.