Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    So terminal, speak for you self. Just because you can't find the person in you that cares about serious stuff, and care enough that you want to take action, don't assume that no one cares.
    And yes, he might be replaced by someone else, but who the fuck cares? This man needs to be taken down, I hope we all can agree with that. Then we can start thinking about what new dude comes up.
    Hey I already said that I honestly do appreciate what they're doing with the video, I'm just saying that for every person that honestly cares, there's at least 1,000 people that don't, at least not for real, and for things like this to really work, THAT fact needs to change. People that make these efforts are honestly notable and respectable people. I'm not trying to flame you for this, nor anyone else who's actually getting off their ass to do something, because I love and respect people that can do that. I'm just kinda using this as a springboard to vent about how so many people really don't, and it sickens me. I apologize if I sounded offensive towards you and the others that honestly care, because that was far from my intent.

Also Mattyman, I agree that for RIGHT now we should be focusing more on our own country, especially since SO many of our problems can be solved much faster. However, everyone does deserve attention when everyone is willing to care.

And another side note: It's a shame that we really NEED videos like this to point out the problems going on around the world, as well. But that's just my 2 cents. So many people are just oblivious to the world around them and it disturbs me.
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 03-07-2012 at 04:37 PM.