Thread: Diablo III

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    12 hours and level 30? and you scoped out everything? damn haha I'm at level 19 in like 15 hours, but it's all good, I don't really need help, for now anyways. Maybe when I'll be at a higher difficulty or something
    yeah man but you gotta realize i played D2 for years on end and know how to scope really quick. the game mechanics are apples/oranges but te principle is the same. clockwise/counter rotation of the maps and then the center for last. I just solod diablo in normal with my witch doctor at lvl 31 and creating a monk now. my best advice to you rigt now instead of training up the blacksmith/jeweler go to the auction house and get your character fully stack with rares for cheap... you can set the max buyout at any price- I usually do 5000 gold and got some damn nice gear all with vit/int/MF and socketed

edit; plus the fact that the witch doctor owns normal level if you have the right build you just blow through that shit fast and easy... im pretty sure in NM hes gonna tone down a bit tho. hes an AOE leech beast!
    Last edited by Monk; 05-20-2012 at 05:52 PM.