Thread: Diablo III

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

haha nice! I've only played a bit of diablo 2, I don't even remember much from it to be honest, but I do remember that I liked the game, and I think diablo 3 is sick as fuck! I'll keep those advices in mind, never checked the auctions but I'll try to look for good/cheap stuff for my demon hunter next time I'm on!

Steam
    Monkadelic

im going to try and get the base 5 characters up through act 4 before i hit nightmare; you can get close to 200K gold running through normal
    Last edited by Monk; 05-21-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Would be playing now, but Blizz took all of their servers offline for the next 8 hours.
    I do have my WD up to 57 and I'm in Act 1 Inferno Difficulty. When it comes to money
    there is no real need to just make lowbies. In Act 4 Hell I get 500g+ stack drops and
    in Act 1 Inferno upwards of 1kg+ coin drops. If you just wanna make stacks of gold,
    then make a Barbarian and rune for GF% or make a Demon Hunter with a Golden Ferret
    pet (It picks up gold for you and gives +40% more gold).
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Would be playing now, but Blizz took all of their servers offline for the next 8 hours.
    I do have my WD up to 57 and I'm in Act 1 Inferno Difficulty. When it comes to money
    there is no real need to just make lowbies. In Act 4 Hell I get 500g+ stack drops and
    in Act 1 Inferno upwards of 1kg+ coin drops. If you just wanna make stacks of gold,
    then make a Barbarian and rune for GF% or make a Demon Hunter with a Golden Ferret
    pet (It picks up gold for you and gives +40% more gold).
    well yeah thats true, but also my point of clearing normal with lowbies is to get the fundamentals of all the characters instead of just shooting to end game with one. i did the same thing with d2 and until they address the issue of ppl being hacked while in public games im either playing solo or with friends, and they are usually offline by the time i get home from work. hackers are spoofing sessionID's to where if you are on the recent players list they can log in with your account without a password and rob you blind.

XBL
    replicant#2618

I've already played through low content with all the classes.
    That is why I am working on mt WD. Next I'll probably work
    on my DH.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    I've already played through low content with all the classes.
    That is why I am working on mt WD. Next I'll probably work
    on my DH.
    sorry bro i call BS on that one with ur high end WD that alone was the main stint of ur grind. you havent had enough time to beat normal with all 5 running with the doc all the way to inferno unless you are playing full timeX2 instead of working.
    i beat norm with the doc at roughly 11 hours and almost done with my monk at 3 hours. but on a gradient scale i just dont see it, nor the time to actually get an understanding for each class on the way through. gimme ur battletag for reference plz- you can check my stuff out anytime.

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    sorry bro i call BS on that one with ur high end WD that alone was the main stint of ur grind. you havent had enough time to beat normal with all 5 running with the doc all the way to inferno unless you are playing full timeX2 instead of working.
    i beat norm with the doc at roughly 11 hours and almost done with my monk at 3 hours. but on a gradient scale i just dont see it, nor the time to actually get an understanding for each class on the way through. gimme ur battletag for reference plz- you can check my stuff out anytime.
    On my account right now I only have a Lvl 60 WD in Inferno.
    I don't care to level another personal toon till Inferno is finished and everything is unlocked (BS = 8, JC = 7, more stash tabs, working on whimsy staff, etc).
    On friends accounts I have helped play their Barbarian, Monk, and Demon Hunter through Various Acts and Difficulties.
    Wizard I have no interest in as they currently are a bit too glass cannon compared to D2 Sorceress.
    In Beta I took all classes through the beta (Lvl 13 - Skeleton King Max) multiple times.
    I play a lot of games and Diablo 2 was one that I played a ridiculous amount. Diablo 3 is kinda the same thing, but prettier.
    So, go off and enjoy playing all the classes in normal which isn't going to give you a good grasp of the difficulties that matter.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"