Thread: Anyone got Flickr?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

A friend of mine. From today.

El Vago por Agus Glauber, en Flickr

You guys should try street photography.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but anyone with a good lens and a general knowledge of using a camera can take shots of droplets on leaves etc. Don't get me wrong, that's cool too!
    However, I'd love to see you guys go out into town, shove your cameras up peoples faces, take sneaky snapshots or simply asking people that interest you for a portrait. It's a thrill, and it's a lot more rewarding when your photos tell some kind of story. It's also a good way to meet new people.
    This isn't critiscism or anything, I just would like to see your cities and people and everyday lives.
    Just a thought, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but anyone with a good lens and a general knowledge of using a camera can take shots of droplets on leaves etc. Don't get me wrong, that's cool too!
    However, I'd love to see you guys go out into town, shove your cameras up peoples faces, take sneaky snapshots or simply asking people that interest you for a portrait. It's a thrill, and it's a lot more rewarding when your photos tell some kind of story. It's also a good way to meet new people.
    This isn't critiscism or anything, I just would like to see your cities and people and everyday lives.
    Just a thought, haha.
    Feedback is always welcome. I'll only speak for myself, some of my shots are indoor, yes, but most of them are not, and what I always try to do is not to take a non-improvised photo. Like portraits for example, the unconcerned and natural look the improvised portaits (and pics in general) is always a great thing to work with, and you're totally right about the story and/or mysticism behind a picture.
    When you say take your cam with you downtown, you may mean doing some kind of journalistic photography, in the streets. Well that's something to be honest I'm not that much into, and it's a bit harsh and unsafe because of the high theft rate and all that.

long weekend up north

Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

long lens swag
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Super sick shots Mamba, haven't seen them until now!

I just came back from 2 days of shredding and chilling with my cousin. Finally tried filming with my fisheye, and it's sick as fuck. He didn't land anything really, but I managed to shoot some photos, sadly not action shots, but I might go with some friends this weekend and shot some shit. Should be sick. Here's one shot I like that I got yesterday;

32 by jboxerman, on Flickr

Steam
    :)hello:)_goffer
    XBL
    soapskumm

Mostly shoot on the streets of San Diego with my film cameras:

GF670_TMAX400_Scan-120506-0001 by akagoffer, on Flickr

SEP_C330_TMAX400_213 by akagoffer, on Flickr

SEP_C330_TMAX400_205 by akagoffer, on Flickr

July_R4A_TMAX100_094 by akagoffer, on Flickr

July_R4A_HP5+400_050 by akagoffer, on Flickr

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    Just a thought, haha.
    I love street photography.

You've seen this one:

Hondje by JerrelMD, on Flickr

(;

Steam
    :)hello:)_goffer
    XBL
    soapskumm

R4A_HP5+_022 by akagoffer, on Flickr

R4A_TX400_035 by akagoffer, on Flickr

R4A_TX400_030 by akagoffer, on Flickr

R4A_HP5+_027 by akagoffer, on Flickr

R4A_HP5+_015 by akagoffer, on Flickr

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

First time really messing around with Photoshop... I completely removed the tree in back of my cousin so he can stand out more from the background. And for some reason, I seem to enjoy this cropping ratio a whole lot compared to the other ones I've tested lol

(Btw, the image looks better on that black flickr background, so click on the image to view it bigger )

IMG_2450 by jboxerman, on Flickr

Fluckit Master

Nice pic and yeah thanks flickr for black background and the great image resizing process.

One from today, new spot right in the center of the downtown area. Ridiculous...

Tortu - gap al piso por Agus Glauber, en Flickr

Look at the back, all the banks. It's like a supercross rythm section, but covered in concrete, and made of banks lol.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Shit debaser, I like those pliks a lot. An old friend of mine used to take awesome street photography but it was usually of shoes or musicians.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo