Thread: Anybody want to edit a fakeskate video part for me? $$

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what if you dont get ,,sponsered" afterwards?

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Then I'm just going to cry and resort back to sloppy movie maker edits I guess lol.

Whatever you do not make it 6 minutes long, that's way too long for a sponsor me video. If you're new to filming, in a year you'll wish you made it shorter, much shorter.

Thats a good suggestion sick, I thought about that but I also feel like if nobody wants to ever edit my stuff or collab with me for future videos, I'd like to have atleast one full part haha, so I dunno, seems like it might end up being a crappy movie maker edit anyways, I feel like atleast 85% of the clips are bangers though I'm pretty picky and anal about what I save trick wise. Appreciate the advice though my man, will take into consideration.

I was like that, when I first saw a montage I just wanted one, didn't care who edited it. After a while you realise its half the fun so better to get into it asap man.

Well. To get "sponsored", you need to create a name for yourself. Get to know people make people like you, meet someone that wants to "sponsor" you. And I too hate the word "sponsored" when talking about fakeskating. Sponsoring include any kind of perks. There's no perks when getting on a team, other than being able to put their name in the front of the video.

My best suggestion is, if you really want to get into fakeskating, you can't always count on people always wanting to edit for you. I'm on 2 teams at the moment, and I still edit all of my videos myself. So take some time off, get to know the programs. It doesn't take too long to get the basic idea of how to edit. Just throw it in and throw some music over it........That's basically my best suggestion for you.

I'm a little iffy on illegally obtaining an editing program too, I have thousands of dollars worth of audio from new albums and stuff sitting on my HD and I really hate going to these spyware filled sites to get programs, I guess the gest of the poast has been that I guess I should become self-sufficient in editing, I just want to get some fun video projects out there with some dudes so I guess maybe you guys are right and learning to atleast semi-edit myself would be good. My knowledge of graphics programs might come in handy on the learning curve.