Thread: San Van Classic Pack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seb1108

no wonder new achievements were unlocked haha i wonder if there will be gear?

when you get off of 52nd, look for the 3 legged dog, I'm 5 blocks down on the left next to taco bell

I can't wait to rock the sewer section again

Darkslide

Quote Originally Posted by Seb1108 View Post
    no wonder new achievements were unlocked haha i wonder if there will be gear?
    Umm. I think they would have mentioned it. So probably not. I wish they'd release more pants. Theres really only a few that I like. Hats too. I want REAL beanies. Not turbans.

Amateur Flucker Jakeblueisballin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkslide View Post
    Umm. I think they would have mentioned it. So probably not. I wish they'd release more pants. Theres really only a few that I like. Hats too. I want REAL beanies. Not turbans.
    No offense but stop wasting your time complaining about the beanies. They look fine when your actually skating. We're sorry EA didn't make the beanies fit EXACTLY like how you rock them. *sigh*

Sorry. Just a little tired.
    I survived the demo days

Oh my, I fuskin love Black Box. CC, School, Parkade! Thats it I'm going to remain in an alcohol induced stupour 'till it's out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darkslide

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeblueisballin View Post
    No offense but stop wasting your time complaining about the beanies. They look fine when your actually skating. We're sorry EA didn't make the beanies fit EXACTLY like how you rock them. *sigh*

Sorry. Just a little tired.
    No, I'm fine with the small time I waste complaining. And I'll continue to do so. Sorry it hurts your feelings to have to read it. Get over it.

And tbh, how many people do you know that "rock" a beanie like that?

I'd appreciate you not telling me how to feel. Let me have my opinion and let me express it.