Thread: San Van Classic Pack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    greenlake

SO stoked on the community center. that was my favorite jam from the first one. skate there all day.

Classic pack seems a blast, but just a shame they withheld the best spots from skate 1 in order to make some cash....

TheClosetMonkey

Quote Originally Posted by StrabMawr View Post
    Classic pack seems a blast, but just a shame they withheld the best spots from skate 1 in order to make some cash....
    That's what I've been thinking, they must have been making all of this DLC before the game came out so they should have just put it in the game instead of squeezing every last pound out of us. But still, can't wait to play the CC again!

Stopped Pushing Mongo Mourning Becomes Electra's Avatar

I hope they throw in some of the merch from OG too, or at least the 'scruffy' hair, the hair in Skate 2 is bollocks!
    PSN: Mourning_Becomes

Don't mind paying for new areas/skateparks...but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for all us loyal fans that have supported BB since before skate (much like this website) not much ethics in business these days...I hope somewhere down the line they give us something good for free, for the support we've shown over the last 2 years...jeez is that a pig up there

IskateLI

Sick! I can't wait.

Chinnny

Quote Originally Posted by StrabMawr View Post
    Don't mind paying for new areas/skateparks...but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for all us loyal fans that have supported BB since before skate (much like this website) not much ethics in business these days...I hope somewhere down the line they give us something good for free, for the support we've shown over the last 2 years...jeez is that a pig up there
    ++ I agree, it's annoying that we've been supporting them since before the skate 1 demo, and we aren't getting anything back that we don't have to buy.

Awful Awfuls!

I'm pumped for this can't wait to skate the new tricks on the old spots.

TheClosetMonkey

It's out! Downloading it now.