Thread: "Odd Humanity" (2012) Full Length by Wiltzuh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    i_am_a_snail

god boxer is so cute

this is for sure one of the best edits I have seen.

You can tell you put the slower clips at the slow parts of the song. Slow lines and ramping and what not. That and you had the real life clips and voice overs at these parts too. Very nice placement. If u had any audio voice overs at an energetic part of the song then it would either be unnoticed.

A lot of editing to the beat too. That shit takes time. And sometimes a dam good pain in the ass I know lol. In the 2nd dharma team vid I recently put out I had beat hits 4 times in every course.

Collecting the real life footy off of youtube takes a long ass time too. I did that recently too for a vid for my bro.

Skating was great from everyone too. A lot of tech. And all super clean.
    I lol'd to see boxerman still rocking the Canada deck.

Really good song choices.

For one criticism, and take this with a grain of salt because only a vid with this much thought put into it would get a criticism with this much thought put into it.

Its just not another skate video. There is an overlying concept. I have a few suggestions maybe for future thought to bring that concept further.

The real life footy seemed a bit far away from the skate clips. Of course it will cause its real then virtual, then real and so on. I always felt it created a divide. Which is why I tend to stay away from real footy.

But you could tie the two in together better.

Like when your showing the war clips, you could have some broll of the memorial park. show the soldiers statues and name walls.

You showed a thunder storm. Maybe you could have done some broll at the sanatorium (cause its night time) and used the generate lighting to make it look like an ingame storm. (thats something i wanted to do for awhile but havent had my own ps3 to film my own broll)

So yah, just throwing some ideas out there. Some of the real life footy just started to feel like un-needed filler. If you have some ingame broll to go along with it the real life stuff, it would have mashed together very nicely.

edit

and before this I thought I didnt like avenged sevenfold cause it was kind of emo-ish but that song was rad
    Last edited by Ayreon; 07-26-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

Let me smoke a cigarette because I've just been mind fucked. It's hard to choose who's part was my favorite because how good everyone's parts were. But with that being said I think E was the one that squeaked by as my favorite. MIND FUCK.

^Get psyched to be here.^

That video was so good. Great edit, one of the best, great fakeskating and good filmers/fakeskaters all together.

Boxerman and Matty had some outstanding tricks in there. Mnguni did really good and Wil (the second guy) did great also.

Anyway, like said above you should all be proud, props.

XBL
    emericaridr11

my god boxerman is so fucking dope, best part

everyone was tight, really like wiltz and boxer though, so hesh

amazing... you guys r putting in work with this. great vid. editing was amazing. too many tricks to mention. everyone in there own way were beast.The lines and realistness {if thats a word)in this was monster. best edit i've ever had the pleasure to watch. Good Tricks, film, and edit for all. damn....props

Stopped Pushing Mongo aaronberlin's Avatar

Downloading. Pouring strongest bourbon possible. Time to enjoy the fuck out of this.

Gracias all amigos !

Like i said...it's like birthday for me now...so much good coming in hahah

Ayreon: Lighting in game...my alltime dream since i learned how to chromakey...
    All participants: Your parts are gonna be uploaded to mediafire so hit me up if you want some.

Thanks yall !