View Poll Results: Do you give a fuck?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Napes

12 50.00%
  • Yapes

12 50.00%

Thread: Do you give a fuck about the New World Order/Illuminati?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Well, The World didn't end.. and I was a bit off topic.
    I was talking with some relatives about this recently and it got me thinking..
    Read, don't read, Whatevs.

http://thedoggstar.com/articles/arti...d-their-souls/
    These articles are all over the place haha.. I hardly see how an artist being gay relates to this,
    not to mention tons of misspelling. Either a Hoax or a conspiracy theory. Interesting though.
    Keep in mind this is the internet, People can post whatever they want.
    Rap Music has always been a release for people, A Way to let loose, act out.
    There's a reference about Tupac being killed for mentioning such things as a secret society, How could anyone know that information? From what I've heard, they never found Tupac's killer.
    An African American Artist says whip it like a slave, More believable than a white one saying it!
    Eminem is Hardly a reliable source for this theory, His music has always been dark.. He had a dark past. Rihanna's reference in it, just looks like a weird variation of an eye patch to me.
    I dont see lady gaga as the worshiping type either.. Songs about a telephone, Poker Face.
    I don't know, I don't believe it.
    There might be something behind the hand over the eye gesture, but I have a hard time believing it's about such things.
    I don't really see anything tying these artists together within the theory this person thought up.
    Really break it down if you go to look again.
    I didn't even watch the videos used.. People edit audio and visuals all the time.
    They've gotten pretty good at it too.
    I could keep pointing things out that don't make sense in these articles around the net.. Like,
    In god we trust, a reference to the dollar bill. With the pyramid We Keep seeing.
    The Articles> It could even be, Music Artist's Thought of Taking what they earned, Having Control of their own music, And Money made from it.
    Basically, A Majority of these articles are saying possessions and The Worship of Satan is what got people what they have.
    A Large number of Artist's stories are about coming up in a rough neighborhood.. Having not much, and current songs about having anything and everything they could possibly imagine, By Simply Expressing themselves. Through the struggle of being a rap artist in "the hood" as we have all heard the saying, Some sell drugs, are slaves to the "Drug Game" Earning every last cent to come up from nothing, I don't know. I've been inspired by the underdog stories and have read into alot of them,
    It would be crazy to think These Article References are even factual.
    I'm not saying some rap artists don't worship Satan, But to pin it on anyone who makes a slight gesture or wears a suggestive shirt or even raps vulgar is crazy man.. Rap was always vulgar wasn't it?
    I don't think this sign means New World Order and even if it did how do you justify it with Satanism?
    Times have Changed, Maybe symbolism has too. It could mean anything right?

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

The Flying Spaghetti Monster will save us all. You just have to believe!
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3