Thread: 100 Members!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ERIKDOTCOM

I always thought Skatefluckit was like a REALLY small community...

ckymt1

For some reason, for me, there is way less hype that I can get excited about as opposed to OG skate where i couldn't stop checking the forum(s) and where i would crave info.

I still love skate and all the OG fluckers and all the OG skate forum members!

<3

Get Stoked

Yeah, it's was always fairly small, but the activity was a lot more prevalent. We like it being more close-knit, although, compared to a lot of communities out there, we did have quite a few members.

Regardless of our member count though, we'd still be doing the exact some contests and doing them the same way, so, the less, the better for you guys right! haha

Quote Originally Posted by ckymt1 View Post
    For some reason, for me, there is way less hype that I can get excited about as opposed to OG skate where i couldn't stop checking the forum(s) and where i would crave info.

I still love skate and all the OG fluckers and all the OG skate forum members!

<3
    Thing is this time we know pretty much what to expect i suppose so there's less speculation an' whatnot an' in a way we're probably a little de-sensitized to just how wicked skate.2'll be. Last time we were like 'i hope they have this/that etc.' but know we're pretty much safe in the knowledge that awesomeness is a given. I reckon when the game comes out though this site'll be busy as hell with everyone like 'OMFG, HOW AWESOME IS(insert awesome addition to the gameplay)' and 'HOLY SHIT HAVE YOU DONE(insert awesome scenario)' and 'OH MY GOD NINTENDO 64!!!'etc. Well o.k, maybe not that last one but you get the idea. Everyone will have something to share about what they did in the game an' what better place to share it than Fluckit?

ERIKDOTCOM

Haha yeah Belly! But I think once we start seeing daily clips (Like they did with OG Skate) then we'll start getting REALLY stoked.

PS. To answer your last question, the EA Skate forums!!!

Haha, yeah right! Agreed on the clips though, it's gonna be crazy seein' how everyone makes use of bein' able to push kickers an' the like around an' comin' up with their own takes on different spots an' obstacles.

ERIKDOTCOM

Yeah Ima reg. on the EA forums and I love'em but I can see why others don't. It was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ERIKDOTCOM View Post
    Yeah Ima reg. on the EA forums and I love'em but I can see why others don't. It was a joke.
    Yeah, no worries man i know. I haven't been on the EA forums for ages cos waay back when skate. was comin' out i was bumpin' into a hell of a lot of dicks over there, which rarely happened here.