Thread: What new tricks have you learned this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah, I never really considered it a make if I wasn't catching the board
    You should get some new stuff out man
    I was kinda bummed seeing your montage was all the little things I've already watched this year haha

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Really don't really know when I'll be able to get new footage. No one I know really skates much anymore, and if we do skate occasionally we just wanna chill. Honestly thinking about looking for a filmer, I've got a lot of stuff very consistent probably wouldn't take very long.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Oh yeah you did say that huh..
    In the other thread about skating where you live.
    I haven't made varial no complies yet those are more a letting the board flip
    360 Hardflip no complies were a fluke as said, and even then I had a different setup.. board had a ton of pop and what not.
    I'm gonna go skate a bit this weekend get warmed up start feeling some of this stuff out
    Probably won't be filming for a while myself but I do want to put time into these should be fun after the break.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Yeah it sucks, all the time in the world to film back in highschool when i could barely do anything. Now i've got stuff like 1 foot 540 shuvs, primo spacewalks and boneless 1080 manual spins all pretty consistent with nothing to show for it. Other than just the love of skating, which is all that really matters, but it would be nice to share.