Thread: New Park Request - Team Pain: Brandon Florida

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Default New Park Request - Team Pain: Brandon Florida

So I was lurking on Team Pain Skatepark's website and found this sexy beast.

I think if someone could remake this place, a lot of people would be very happy haha. I'm on Xbox, but I'll just be happy if someone can do it with the merge glitch.

Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

Sucks i cant make it but if someone make it it will be dope!
    Cleanery Bud!

Fluckit Master

I'm def tryin this...especially since m7 said to

Naw but for real looks sick, a lot of creative things in here
    Last edited by Ladd279; 08-19-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

I don't know if i should be seriously worried about this thing going on here.
    It's called park requesting...in my opinion...i hate them mostly.

If i go to park creater forum, more than half of the posts are park requests. Why don't you guys ever try to make them yourselves. It is a great feeling when you learn something and see the park getting done.
    Telling that you CAN'T make park is invalid...learn...no offense. This isn't only for you Fecal. I'm not hating, just little bit confused...

Maybe i'm stupid..fuk me

I GTBH this park looks like a nightmare to make, I like the idea of it, and I think combined with the merge glitch it could be done within the terrain space available, but its so bitty and sectioned off it does look difficult to get done accurate.

Yes You Can!

@Wiltzuh – I agree about seeing many requests for parks. More now than ever before actually. It probably has to do with the glitch being found and possibilities opening up. People need to try themselves though like you said.

@Ruben – If you ignore all the intricate coloring it gets a lot simpler but as you say, some things would be really hard to get right. That is why I prefer original parks that are inspired by real spots instead of remakes.
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

Amateur Flucker

hot damn! i want to go to there!

my semester starts this week, but i might give it a try if i have time.

i actually pm'd ladd asking him to try this as i used to live in the town where this park is years ago.
    i asked ladd instead of trying myself because i know ladd is a talented builder and i have no clue.
    if something needs repair and i don't know how to do it,i call somebody to come and fix it.

Yes You Can!

I hear you m7. I think the ratio of threads nowadays is what bother some builders, not actually people asking if someone can make a park even though I like it better when those requests come in a session or in a PM instead of a thread. CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.

Anyway. Park looks like a fun skate definitely!
    Member/Founder of CAP Faction

yeah that's why i pm'd him about it.i look for new parks all the time and like you guys said there are alot of threads like this one and that makes it a more tedious process sifting through it all.
    maybe a thread solely for requests might help,idk

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

You guys think you get too many park requests lol, try making some GC's and sifting through the 15 daily requests.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

man this would be dope

XBL
    emericaridr11

team pain aint just colorado builders?
    wild

hate most of team pains skateparks, fucking marble

anywho, for a videoGame it would be DOPE

i think team pain made skatelab in simi valley, ca

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    You guys think you get too many park requests lol, try making some GC's and sifting through the 15 daily requests.
    Yeah but you should realize it's not the number of requests (even that is worrying high too now) but it's the time we gotta spend remaking these parks with such a small count of pieces available. And i can tell it's so frustrating to find out the park impossible to remake after many hours of creating.

I don't really make graphics so i can't tell how much it takes to remake one deck but i can't really believe it takes more than half an hour at least according to deacon (who makes them alot).
    No offence Manager but at least i'm not doing anything i DON'T wanna do. If someone pm's me some request i check out that park for sure but if i don't like it or just don't wanna remake it, then i don't remake it.

And also remakes take way more time than improvised parks. I have spent 4 hours making ashbridges bay park remake and i'm quite much only 15% done. So again, it's the time spent, not the count of requests. I'm not saying that we park creaters would be better than you graphic creaters...that would be stupid and there is no reason to say that. I appreciate the work you do and graphics you create make the game much more enjoyable and i can say i use custom graphics alot.

I'm in school now so don't want to spend more time writing this...
    I'm stupid...fuk me

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I agree and appreciate that much more work goes into a park than a graphic, I'm just saying that you park builders aren't the only people who get annoyed by constant requsts thats all.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Yeah I didn't mean to start a riot haha, I'm only good at making spots, and I can do remakes pretty well, just not something of this size. I was more interested if anyone was stoked enough on this park to try it.

It's all fun here guys, It's a game. Although I do say that there are too many requests for stupid parks. I thought this was a rad park and I think many would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    team pain aint just colorado builders?
    wild

hate most of team pains skateparks, fucking marble

anywho, for a videoGame it would be DOPE
    Hell yeah, Pain makes park all over. The park they've been putting in Florida (Indoor and Outdoor) are rad as fuck. Sadly I'm from the midwest too so I'll never skate them haha.

I think even a park just BASED off this would be sick, a exact remake would be impossible I think.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Seeing the Light

already started got the manny pad done give me a week ive been busy