Thread: What new tricks have you learned this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Honestly Not sure if I'll be getting those things I was talking about now
    I got this oldschool board recently and been trying to use it
    can't seem to get those more technical things because it's bigger.. I imagine it's still possible but what a bitch haha

I did start working on another flatground variation and from what I've been hearing it's possible I'm trying to do
    a manual crail to tail out
    (regular stance) I start a manual and do a pop shuv into my hand caveman out
    It's really awkward just about every time but It's so much fun.. almost had a make today.
    I was trying to get this on a normal sized board for the longest, but actually have gotten closer on the oldschool board
    I think it's because it's more weighed down, less flipping around.. controlled.

I haven't been skating much but slowly working my way back in.. May hit up the local park here when I start to feel
    comfortable again, having had a break for months and then right into it on an oldschool board.
    Always fun though. Can't wait to share what I come up with.. and even so, when I start to use these things toward manny pads, ledges etc. at the park. Should be interesting.. I won't film at the park unless I can get a friend to come help me out though.. Which isn't impossible actually, so should happen at one time or another down the line.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah hobbs thats what I do anyway easier if the board is closer I thought. No footplants pawn. I just couldnt seem to get variations of it so I never recorded them. I havent tried them on my oldschool setup ill have to do that. I dont imagine its a big difference ive actually seen alot of pop come from the oldschool board I have. I guess the caveman stuff helped. Foot placement toward the back so it starts that vertical setup for you. I reccommend gloves griptape tears your hands up I usually sport a pair.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Id love to see it Antwan, sounds like youve really come a long way