Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
Dude that's sick, that place looks so amazing and seems to have a great community
Haha yeah dude, the skateboarding community in Montreal is tight. If you're good or bad, and you're skating around people that are good as fuck, if you land something sweet, they'll be stoked for you. And everyone helps each other out. Not sure if you know Oliviero Fontana (basically pro, just that his career as a skater unfortunately had to end early due to a torn ACL and multiple knee surgeries...), but he's the one that's gonna contact me for the next build there. So hyped, he's one of those local rippers that I've looked up to growing up so I'm stoked haha Can't wait to help out build stuff though. The place is gonna be so sick, and can only get sicker thanks to Vans, they made a donation of nearly 17,000$ for P45 and made a signature Vans shoe (in which I bought ) for more contributions for the project!!

And Agus, HERE'S the official blogspot of the whole thing, just not that many pictures on it, but HERE and HERE you can find some videos and photos of the place and what Vans has done as well.