Thread: Anyone got Flickr?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

whaaaat?! that place is sick man, I'd be so happy to have something like that near my place.

---

Oh, and since I wanted to start into filming with my own gear, and have no money to get a proper video camera (nor the one I want), got this from a friend, for a good price.
    (with the wideangle lens and all that, will work on a handle later today, since filming a line with this is a pain in the ass, like filming with a cellphone because of it size).

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by agusbmxarg View Post
    whaaaat?! that place is sick man, I'd be so happy to have something like that near my place.

---

Oh, and since I wanted to start into filming with my own gear, and have no money to get a proper video camera (nor the one I want), got this from a friend, for a good price.
    (with the wideangle lens and all that, will work on a handle later today, since filming a line with this is a pain in the ass, like filming with a cellphone because of it size).
    I wouldn't say it's NEAR my place, by car it wouldn't be that bad, but since I don't drive, it would take me about 2hrs or so to get there with public transportation lol worth it though.

That camera seems a bit weird to me lol At first I seriously though "why is he showing a picture of his phone" and then realized it was a camera haha can't you film with your DSLR though?

Fluckit Master

My D60 doesn't film. This lil flipcam style kodak can shoot 720p at 30/60fps so that's more than fine for the kind of videos me and my friend have been doing (the camera I was using was a crappy 480p chinese flipcam).

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Damn I didn't know your D60 doesn't film, and I even less knew that that kodak flipcam thing can film 720p at that fps haha for sure good enough then, just to film might be a little weird because of the shape but you'll manage

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Damn I didn't know your D60 doesn't film, and I even less knew that that kodak flipcam thing can film 720p at that fps haha for sure good enough then, just to film might be a little weird because of the shape but you'll manage
    I will make myself a diy ghetto handle with crap I have around my house. That or will get a bike handlebar and chop it till I get a handle shape thingy.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

hahaha nice! DIY is the best. I made one myself for my T2i when filming. Here's what my DIY handle looks like;

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    hahaha nice! DIY is the best. I made one myself for my T2i when filming. Here's what my DIY handle looks like;

that is exactly what I thought of doing, will go to the hardware store 2 blocks from my house as soon as I click post quick reply.

edit: just came home, got the stuff. Gonna make the handle later tonight. Let's compare prices!

I spent $22.- argentine pesos, that is almost US4.5 dollars... so, no US$2 DIY ghetto rig for me
    Last edited by agusbmxarg; 10-01-2012 at 12:42 PM.