Thread: Let's get a ball rolling...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I wouldnt set too specific guidelines to get points
    But there are plenty Things we could do without having the same clips
    Im thinking of ,,Do a Dub Grind on that Rail" or something

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    so everyone is gonna do the same tricks to get 5 points and we are gonna see those tricks over and over again?

Im sorry, I just dont see the point. Just have people do whatever trick they can come up with and have people vote on the fav trick at each spot. or judges.

1st place, 5 points
    2nd place, 3 points,
    3rd place, 1 point
    Nah man, it's not just getting the tricks, everyone's gotta film and upload everything before the deadline, so nobody would get everything in a full book. My list was just a start, it was gonna be much longer but we ditched the plan early on. We talked at length about judging/voting, but it would only work if everyone submitted their clips anonymously and they were uploaded as such. Everybody's got their favorites and there's no other way to get a true objective opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Nah man, it's not just getting the tricks, everyone's gotta film and upload everything before the deadline, so nobody would get everything in a full book. My list was just a start, it was gonna be much longer but we ditched the plan early on. We talked at length about judging/voting, but it would only work if everyone submitted their clips anonymously and they were uploaded as such. Everybody's got their favorites and there's no other way to get a true objective opinion.
    Anonymously would certainly the best way, people always gravitate towards their favourite. Some guys have such distinct filming styles, you can automatically see who that is, so it won't make such a big difference, but I do think it will make people more objective in their opinion.

and are we gonna do weekly edits, just like thrasher? Because I would like to edit those, good ripping music and a fast paced edit, I love to make those!!!
    I reaaaheaaheally would love to edit!

I think I would like to be in something like this. I like the anonymous way of doing it. Sounds fun!
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

I'm already crowned King of the Farts.